Zsa Zsa Gabor -- Spitting Blood, Rushed to Hospital

3/29/2011 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

An ambulance is transporting Zsa Zsa Gabor back to the hospital again after the legendary actress started spitting up blood ... TMZ has learned.

0329_zsa_zsa_ambulance_Getty2
Zsa Zsa's husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt tells TMZ he sounded the alarm moments ago because Zsa Zsa could "hardly breathe" at their Beverly Hills mansion.

Anhalt tells TMZ he's "really worried we may lose her this time."

UPDATE: Crisis averted ... Prince tells us Zsa Zsa was diagnosed with pneumonia and a urinary tract infection.  Docs put her on antibiotics and she'll be heading home.

0201_zsa_zsa_gabor_footer

Fidel's niece

@ Diane #81,

yes, he is prince Van-A-Hole.

Go read about this guy,a son of a policeman,
he got his so called title by adoption
(he was in his thirties or forties)
sold the use of it to 3 people -

A dirt bag!
he is a leach and a user...

richard pierce

My God, what an absolute douche bay of a human being! I kinda wish he really was a european nobility - I'd challange him to a duel and off his silly ass! He's such a media whore. How about it Von *******, just a little duel - first blood wins - I choose sabers - you up to it you old fraud? Oh yes, and you CAN'T invite TMZ! This would be mano a mano!

Nanlisa

Zsa Zsa is still in my prayers. If it's God's will to take her, let him take her.

JimmyCrapCorn

i hope she spit the blood on him

PRO US

@Darla: "TMZ please censor more of pro us comments. What a moron."

Posted at 3:40 PM on Mar 29, 2011 by Darla

Darla want to live in China. Darla pro censorship. Darla think only Darla can decide who allowed to talk. Darla misinformed and abusive. You not so smart, Darla. You call people "moron" and you think you have right to say that? Maybe TMZ to censor your name calling and insults. You just mean person. You use bad word. Be nice or you go home and no one will play with you. Shame on Darla. Even if you smart. You not so nice.

Kaytee

I just don't understand her husband. Why does the jacka** call tmz every single time she gets sick and every time she is rushed to the hospital. She has been through so much. My prayers are with her and I pray she isn't in pain. UGH her husband makes my sick to my stomach. I bet as soon as Zsa Zsa passes away he starts selling all of her stuff so he can get $$$$$$$. I hope she has a will and I hope she didn't leave him anything!

Darla

Bit of a racial tone there from someone who seems to enjoy denigrating others.

On topic, truly hope Miss Gabor finds peace and does not have to suffer long.

AMP

This is really sad... Is type of reporting this really necessary... Can't the woman die in peace?

PRO US

Physically, doctors must Zsa Zsa does no suffer, to best ability. If pulmonary embolism, serious.

Sandra

The supposed prince is a publicity whore! Wish he would shut up and go away forever!!! Zsa Zsa should be able to die in peace!!!!!

ExLADA

I used to work for Zsa Zsa long before I entered law school. Francesca has the last name of Hilton because she was born during the marriage to Baron. However, Francesca has nothing. Baron Hilton concluded that Francesca was not his child, and he left her out of his will deliberately. The Hiltons have nothing to do with Francesca, too, so she gets nothing from them. She was earning her living as a comedienne at one time.

fedup462

I will/would never "exist" like Zsa Zsa. Bedridden, amputating body parts, I'll move to Oregon and be euthenized before "living" like that.

Darla

Wasn't ZsaZsa married to Conrad Hilton? I read that Hilton left 10k to his children and the bulk of his fortune went to his foundation. Maybe I'm mistaken, but I don't think Francesca has great wealth. It's too bad the other Hiltons don't treat her as family. I'm sure she's been through a lot from her mother and all the step dads, "uncles", etc.

Sonja

Kind of nice to see that during his wife's constant health issues for once you guys didn't refer to him as Prince Von-A-Hole.

guy

Fly away Zsa Zsa! IT is your time!