Barely Legal -- Good Enough for Conrad Murray

3/30/2011 10:23 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A good defense team always telegraphs subtle messages to potential jurors, and Dr. Conrad Murray did just that yesterday in Santa Monica.

0330_conrad_murray_Splash
As his lawyers were in downtown L.A. picking a jury that will decide if he is criminally responsible for the death of Michael Jackson, Dr. Murray proudly sported the number 18 -- the magic number that makes people barely legal.

Barely legal is all it should take to get an acquittal.

Who knew, the best jury consultants in town were Abercrombie and Fitch?

1108_remembering_michael_jackson_footer

A

...

Muppet

I don't think this man is the only one that needs to be prosecuted for Michael Jackson's death. There were alot more involved than just him. All of the people around him were enablers and using Michael for their own gain and didn't care a bit about his health.

Rhubino

There's nothing wrong here with the use of "barely". It means legal for a short time. And if a woman is two weeks into a pregnancy, yes, she could be properly described as "barely" pregnant. That being said, I don't have a freakin' clue what this article is on about.

tiger is a fraud

Wacko Jacko didn't care about his health. He was a lowlife junky. He sure attracted what he was. Look at what losers his fans are. The ones that live here bitc'n and moaning. Uneducated creeps with no jobs. Hope you don't show up at the court house. When your fugly mugs show up on youtube those shots can be used to get you cut off welfare once and for all.

Kevin

Fashion citation,,,,,,, old guy wearing kids clothes, plus he sticks out like a sore thumb, talk about calling attention to yourself Doc.

ted

Wearing A&F at his age is a crime in and of itself.

Best Mom

To: All Go To School You Fool: Don't threaten me, you stupid little turd! This site is a place where people can express their opinion -- and in my opinion, Murray had a big hand in Michael's death. I also opined earlier that I felt other doctors were involved. So there - you stupid, ignorant moron!
Justice for Michael, NOW!!!

Batman

TMZ, you seriously have to start reading the comments sections and start listening to what your readers want and dont..You are losing readers and will continue to lose readers if you dont wake up and work towards following what your fans like! I love TMZ but I definatly dont go on it as much as I used to..I used to go to the site 4 times a day and now I go on maybe once every two days...Anyone know how I contact tmz thru email, because I know they dont read our post?

Carvey

Once again Murray proves that he has absolutely no clue how to dress himself.

Puckett

"Puckett,

Angry wench. Why don't you ever leave TMZ? STFU, yourself. You sit here 24/7 using multiple nics to bitch and complain. Get off the net you foul fool.

Posted at 7:32 AM on Mar 30, 2011 by Ali go to school you fool"

---

I'm sorry, Sir. You've obviously mistaken me for someone who cares what you think.

Katie

Really TMZ? Nothing better to comment on? This makes me want to not waste my time on this site....

ElleOVeeEee

8-1=7

B

Another geezer trying to look young hip and cool. Learn from David Hasselhoff...it just isn't working for you.

MIDNIGHT TOKER