Barely Legal -- Good Enough for Conrad Murray

3/30/2011 10:23 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A good defense team always telegraphs subtle messages to potential jurors, and Dr. Conrad Murray did just that yesterday in Santa Monica.

0330_conrad_murray_Splash
As his lawyers were in downtown L.A. picking a jury that will decide if he is criminally responsible for the death of Michael Jackson, Dr. Murray proudly sported the number 18 -- the magic number that makes people barely legal.

Barely legal is all it should take to get an acquittal.

Who knew, the best jury consultants in town were Abercrombie and Fitch?

1108_remembering_michael_jackson_footer

mrs.chanel

STORY IS VERY STUPID! AND I HOPE AND PRAY EVERYDAY THAT THIS DOUCHEBAG GOES TO JAIL AND WE NEVER HAVE TO HEAR OR SEE HIS UGLY FACE AGAIN!
R.I.P. MJ YOU WILL BE MISSED BY ALL...LOL

mymjj5

Barely legal is all it should take to get an acquittal.
Who knew, the best jury consultants in town were Abercrombie and Fitch?
_______________________________________________________________
Murray is so out of shape....LOL!!!I can't stand to look at him and his boneless breast turkey shaped body. yuck! They need to take the F out of Fitch and replace it with a B.....because that's exactly what murray is. a punkazz one at best!

Alright fanbase get ready and be prepared not to shop! It looks like the freemasons are going all out to help their man go free.

Raejean

Call us when you actually have something to say about this man or the case, okay?

mymjj5

Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour.
________________________________________________________________
I love michael but forget this so called world circus act. Especially in the United States. Michael could not tour the USA because of all the hateful mean spirited ridicule and despicable defamation against him. The culprits have the audacity to organize a tour using his music a decade after their full scale rejection of "Invincible".
Perhaps AEG/Sony can buy up all the tickets and give them away. Then they would have a nice tax right off. Down with all of them for what they've done to my king. I refuse to help Sony recoup their investment.....pleaszzzz!.

mymjj5

Again I quote: "Murray is so out of shape....LOL!!!"
"I can't stand to look at him and his boneless breast turkey shaped body." "YUCK!"
"They need to take the "F" out of Fitch and replace it with a "B".....because that's exactly what murray is."
"A punkazz one at best"!!!!!(enquote)

Siggisis

Well, here it is. It was easy-peasy - he asked for this one!! Jerk.

mymjj5

Abercrombie & Fitch (A&F) (NYSE: ANF) is an American retailer that focuses on casual wear for consumers ages 18 through 22.
______________________________________________________________
I hope it costs Sony and AEG 18-22 billion dollars quarterly in losses if Murray goes free. It serves them right.

kathy

56-Siggisis..I read your "photobucket" and choked on my chips at work.
Now THAT was funny.....

LC4Michael

Posted at 12:52 PM on Mar 30, 2011 by Siggisis

LOL!! So funny Siggi!

Hope you are doing well!

Siggisis

Hi ladies! Thanks! :-) Yes, I am doing well!! Hope you are too!!! :-D

Siggisis

P.S. He shouldn´t wear T-shirts - he has moobs!

Siggisis

P.S.S. And I love him more, let's get naked!!!

Posted at 1:23 PM on Mar 30, 2011 by Siggisis

Not me - suppose I don´t have to say that. Idiot cloner.

Marie

That smirk represents the Sociopath that is Conrad Murray! Posted at 10:40 AM on Mar 30, 2011 by LC4Michael

Dr. Murray is a pathological liar who feels zero no remorse after killing Michael Jackson in 2009. He is also delusional and thinks he will not go to jail.

KC

I agree #19 . . . . there are so many others involved in Michael Jackson's murder as money is the root of all evil. It is amazing as all the players are interconnected. Justice will be served if not here on earth . . . . . on the other side. There are no free passes.

Chic

The adulterous,no self-control,trickster,quack murray. That smirk will not get the trickster anywhere.