Judge Judy Calls TMZ:

'I Needed a Day to Chill'

3/30/2011 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Judge Judy just called Harvey Levin from her hospital bed to tell him she's fine, saying, "I'm just exhausted, and my body was telling me it needed a day to chill."

Judge Judy Update

Judge told Harvey, "I was feeling funky this morning ... funky enough that I knew someone should give a gander over what I got."

As TMZ reported, Judge was taken by ambulance to the hospital after complaining of intestinal discomfort.

Judge said, "I'm really fine.  I wanted to go back to work this afternoon," adding, "I'm exhausted.  I'm just tired.    A lot of things just zoned together, including the bad news of the world."

Her Honor also said, "At my age, I know my body.  My body is fine."

Judy says she's at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in L.A.., where she just had an MRI.  Doctors are doing a few more tests and she says she'll be out tomorrow.

Judy says, "I'm gonna go home tomorrow.  It was a bad idea to fly home tonight."

Judy has one big regret about going to the hospital today.  She says some people from Las Vegas were coming to see her this afternoon to talk about a new Judge Judy slot machine.  She says the meeting will be put on hold for a week.

Harvey to Judy:  Get back on the bench, stat!

0330_judge_judy_footer

moe

Get better soon Judge J.!!

Autumn_in_Michigan

Judge Judy = "WINNING"

Posted at 12:54 PM on Mar 30, 2011 by the floyd

+++++ 1!

I'd pay a grand to watch her debate Chuckles the Crackhead Clown!

Posted at 12:59 PM on Mar 30, 2011 by JWLor

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That might be a show worth seeing - if she would even consider him worth her time to debate, that is.

cheri

I love you Judge Judy! Take Care & God Bless you!

ron

Great news Judy. We love you here in Arizona. have a nice flight home & get some rest.

iamfilmmaker

DONALD TRUSTY AT BMOVIESONDVDS.COM IS LOOKING FOR MORE INDEPENDENT FILMMAKER TO TAKE ON SUNDANCE

becky

get well soon america needs you...

pc

The greatest judge ever. Straight shooter. She sees through all the BS of the trash that comes before her. I love it when she kicks smart-as$es out of the court room.

Robin

Get Well fast, love watching your show!!!!!

beau

UM is not a word, uncross your arms,look at me, where did you think you were coming???Love Judge Judy..Hope she'll be ok..

noonie

How touching that she wants to get back to work as soon as possible. She gets paid half a million dollars a week to berate and preach to those who are far less fortunate than she is.

I can't understand the mentality of people who would watch such crap.

Mrs. Mathers

I LOVE JUDGE JUDY! she cracks me up cuz she dont take no1s mess. only stupid ppl dont like her cuz they know shes right! stay safe cuz i need ur show to last a few more yrs

Jeanne

I'm glad to hear youre doing well. I was surprised to hear on the news this afternoon that you fell ill and were hospitalized.

Love you on tv.....you're the best and say just what I'm thinking.

Sending well wishes your way for a speedy recovery!

Mike

Hi Judge, Don't you make enough money from your show?

Now you need a Judge Judy slot machine? Hope you donate
all the money to a good couse that these things will suck up from elderly people like yourlelf.

Be Good

who farted

I love you judy ;)

gigi

Just love her! I love anyone who will tell you like it is, even if it was against me! Wish you well and I have taught my 6 year old to respect your rules! You are wonderful