'Dancing'

Comes Through STRONG for VIP Fan

3/30/2011 4:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Everything went according to plan for Maksim Chmerkovskiy Monday -- because the special plans he organized for a fan dealing with cancer treatments went off without a hitch ... and TMZ has all the details.

0329_vip_guest_EX_TMZ_2

TMZ has learned ... Maksim's special guest -- a woman named Lisa -- had a VIP parking spot waiting for her when she arrived to the studio ... and was greeted by the "Dancing" star himself.

Sources connected to Lisa tell us ... she was then treated to a full tour of the backstage area where she met Kendra Wilkinson and Tony Dovolani. In fact, Tony even took Lisa to his trailer to hang out and take pictures!!!

The best part -- Maksim is currently getting every single cast member of the show to sign an official "Dancing with the Stars"  t-shirt for Lisa which will be sent to her within the next couple of days.

10. 10. 10.

0328_dwts_footer

zzyzx

F-U Barefoot Contessa!

bob

That is very, very cool. Way to go, Maks...a very nice gesture.

Cartman

He is definitely trying to get publicity.

It must suck to be one of the "lower tier" dancers on that show.

angeleyes

Watching Maks dance is heaven on earth! And he seems to have a kind heart - Wish I was 20 years younger - He's a keeper!

Melissa

Maksim you are the most generous and kind hearted gentleman.

Myself

It great to see a positive, happy story coming from TMZ, rather than the usual dreck...TMZ Staff should take note

Cujeaux

What? It was sounding like a mani/pedi would also be included in the package. I would love to know how and why he found this woman. I'm not hearing her proclaiming to be a Maksim/Make a Wish groupie. What is the appeal with this guy? I don't get it.

JLS

No hidden agenda here. Just kindness and it's so wonderful of him and the others. Cancer treatment is brutal. Thank goodness he helped her out - spirit-wise.

Thanks Maks.

Fidel's niece

Max seems to be a generous, kind
and compassionate man,
so unlike that other Ukrainian
(Ok$ana Grigorieva),
who is quite the oposite -
a selfish, cruel and malicious ho.

Jack

OMG! HE IS GORGEOUS! ALL MEN SHOULD BE LIKE HIM!

Jack

OMG he is so HOT !!! ALL MEN SHOULD BE LIKE HIM!

Kelly

That's a very kind but unexpected gesture coming from such a
juvenile egomaniac as Max.

I hope it lifted her spirits at such a tough time.

Good for Max...I hope he did it for the right reason.

Mark Proctor

F-U Barefoot Contessa!

Good work.

notatowniegirl

I don't watch dancing with the stars but I did see the Kirstie Ally clip and read this story and I have to say that this man is impressive. If he ever needs a baby I'm up for it.

tracker

ALL MY GIRLFRIENDS & I HAVE OUR MINT JULIP NIGHTS TOGETHER WITH DWTS..WE ALL JUST SWOON WHEN MAKSIM COMES ON THE SCREEN.HE,S ALWAYS BEEN A DOLL.NOT SURPRISED AT ALL THAT HE IS GIVING OF HIMSELF..BTW.YOU REALLY ARE THE WHOLE SHOW.&GOOD LUCK TO YOU &KIRSTY..

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments