'O.C. Real Housewife'

Buy, Buy House

3/31/2011 3:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's a new casualty in the nasty divorce between one of the "Real Housewives of Orange County" and her husband -- their house.

0331_house_inset
We've learned ... Vicki Gunvalson and her hubby, Donn, have put their Coto de Caza, CA house on the market for $2.695 million.

The reason for the divorce -- a midlife crisis, according to Vicki.

Also, they don't get along at all.

patty

Don is probably getting it on with Jeana Keough. Good for you, because Viki is a money hungry witch. Take her to the cleaners, Don!

cindyloo

I would think that Vicki could afford to buy out Donn's share of the house, unless she wants to downsize. I liked Donn; he's better off without her. I don't know how he could handle that marriage as long as he did.

joe

No action in that bed for a while rent it out to Tamara lol calif nut jobs

Regulator

I had to Google who this was, and immediately realized we f*cked after conference in LA a while back. She kept on using "momma" in her dirty talk. I couldn't stand it, so I had to put my d*ck in her mouth to shut her up.

Cheryle

Knew this was coming... Don should hook up with Jeanna, they would make a great couple!

Daniella Bella

I wish she'd drown in her pool, out of ALL the housewives I find her to be the MOST offensive. She's a GROSS, Money Grubbing, FREAK. Her own Kids can't stand to be in the same room as her, it's no wonder her "husband" walked.

jb

Im on Team TMZ....Those Phoney Deadbeats are definetly losing that house....keep hawkin that insurance Vicky baby!!

HUFFYONE

Its 2. 695 million 2 million 6 hundred 95 thousand dollars duh!! :)

idontknow

ha, what an overpriced cookie cutter piece of crap. GL selling that piece of sh**

scott

sorry fellow comment posters, I put in an offer on the house for $5.00 more than 2695 , and they accepted. I'm sending $2,700 in cash for that fat paid -THANK YOU ECOMONY! yes, he shoots, he scores!!!!

Suzan

$3,000? That's cheap for a house, oh wait it is just another one of the misspellings that run on this site. I love TMZ, but they should have intelligent people typing them up and posting.

Julie

Don, Call me!

me

She wont's to be like Tamra..Don is better off without her....

Terry

Vicki is just an old lady trying to look and act young and in doing so, she looks like an idiot. She is a disgusting, ugly person. Donn deserves so much better. Good luck to him.

HaYn Beauty