Lindsay Betty Ford Clash

Violent 911 Confrontation

4/1/2011 2:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made by Lindsay Lohan during the nuclear argument she had with Betty Ford staffer Dawn Holland -- an argument Holland says turned violent.

0401_lilo_dawn_911
It all went down on December 12, when the staffer -- Dawn Holland -- claims she busted Lindsay and two other girls jumping a wall at Betty Ford at around 1 AM. -- after curfew.  During the 911 call, Lindsay and Dawn were both on the line on separate phones.  Lindsay says, "She's freaking me out!"

When Dawn tried to make Lindsay take a breathalyzer, she says "Lindsay Lohan pushed me and hit me with the phone."  Dawn claims she knows the other two girls Lindsay was with were drunk, "reeking of alcohol."

During the call, Dawn claims she grabbed the phone to talk to the dispatcher ... but Lindsay ripped the phone from her hand ... spraining Dawn's wrist in the process.

As we first reported, the Riverside County District Attorney declined to prosecute Lindsay over the incident.
0401_dawnh_Footer

Previous 15 Comments | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46

Puckett

@stacy ines

Dawn Holland did NOT find Lindsay climbing over the wall. According to the incident report, Dawn was called to the house AFTER the patients were found climbing over the wall. She was called to the house to administer the breathalyzer. That was her sole job, which she was trying to carry out when Lindsay refused and called 911. Lindsay also made the call to 911, not Dawn.

Posted at 7:17 AM on Apr 2, 2011 by ilovegossip"

Interesting timeline. Not that i doubt you but care to share where one can find this report and read it for themselves?

Dawn was a chemical dependable tech whose area of responsibility is administering drug tests to patients at a rehab facility, yet she seems to have no training or skills whatsoever in deescalating situations and acting professionally while administering such tests. That you are going to have refusals from mentally unstable addicts is a given, and when you do you don't escalate the situation you do your best to deescalate it, give them the opportunity to test and if they refuse, more then once, the answer is NO. You properly do***ent it and report it, not continue to demand the test, then interfere with a 911 call the patient is making to the point a physical altercation breaks out.

What did she care if Lindsay dialed 911? If they do come it doesn't matter how good an actress she is the gigs up at that point and she looks like a tool. The most Dawn should have done is momentarily pick up another extension and say "Hello? This is Dawn Holland at the Betty Ford Center. I'm having an incident with a patient who is refusing a court ordered drug test and she's acting irrational. I'll be glad to speak to you or officers after she's made her complaint." and get off the phone and let Lindsay give her best performance.

Instead she goes more and more ballistic as Lindsay challenges her authority to test her.

IMO this was nothing more then an 8 times recovered drug addict with an attitude problem whose simply incapable of taking crap from another drug addict like herself, and she goes off like Aretha Franklin demanding R E S P E C T!

lol, The Only thing missing from that tape is backup singers cooing as they fight.

Geez, Betty Ford's HR Administrator must still have heartburn over having given her a chance. lol

Hell i wouldn't be surprised if Dawn's had a few "Lindsay moments" herself during her 8 times through rehab and drug addiction, she knows the drill. I can only imagine what a nightmare she must be as a patient coming off drugs!

b

that little brat deserves everything she gets, hopefully, she'll finally stop skating through life and enter the real world

Samantha

Okay You Can Clearly Tell Dawn Is Not Victim, She Started Yelling and Screaming First, Which If Im Being Yelled At By a Person Whos Showing No Respect To Me I Am Going To Yell Right Back Because Shes Not My Mother, and Sure As Hell Not Helping Me With My Recovery. Sorry Dawn But Your 10 Secs Of Fame Is Up, and Now Your Jobless Lets See Whos Gonna Hire You Now. I Dont Think Anyone In There Right Mind Would. I Also Honestly Think That Lindsay Is Doing The Best She Can, Its Not Easy and So Far Shes Pulling Through, and About The Jewelry Case I Obviously Think There Trying To Milk Her For What Its Worth. You Can Clearly see Her speaking With The Employee That Works There, and The Employee Clearly Looks Down At Her Neck Yet Lets Her Walk Right Out The Door.

Never Going To Shop At That Store Again, Because I Hate Phony People.

Hot Farts

Quack Quack Quack, Lindsay is so scared that she is at a red carpet premiere tonight in NYC she is sorry that she can't be here with her fans to spread her message of love. She posed for pictures for all her fans here on TMZ at The Source Code premiere and you know she will be at the after party, sober, she said to give 90291 who doesn't live in Venice even though they are using the zip code a big peace sign and she said Quack Quack

Posted at 9:23 PM on Apr 1, 2011 by john smith
---------------------------------------------------------
ACTUALLY I AM AT MAIN AND NAVY WHICH IS A 90291 ADDRESS ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF MAIN. I AM NOT ON THE CANALS BUT DO SEE THE DUCKS AND BABY DUCKS HANGIN OUT HERE AND THERE.

I AM NOT A DA. I AM SOMEONE WHO DID A YEAR PROBATION VIOLATION AT LYNWOOD. IT WAS MY ONLY VIOLATION AFTER HAVING BEEN REVOKED FOR NOT REPORTING. I DID 40 DAYS IN LYNWOOD AND THEN 30 DAYS AT THE AERO BUREAU WITH THE SHERRIFS 6 HOURS A DAY WASHING COP CARS AND MOPPING AND VAC***ING ETC. I DID MY TIME, DID A GOOD JOB FOR THE SHERRIFFS, EARNED THEIR RESPCT AND GOT MINE BACK TOO.

MY ORIGINAL CHARGE WAS WRITING BAD CHECKS...STEALING. NOT MY FINEST HOUR BUT I LEARNED A LESSON AND IT IS BEHIND ME.

NO ONE HERE KNOWS IF LINDSAY IS GUILTY...HOW THE HELL WOULD WE KNOW. I JUST KNOW THAT THE SYSTEM SUCKS. NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO GO TO LYNWOOD AND I AM NOT CHEERING ON HAVING LINDSAY GO THROUGH IT. BUT IN THE END IT WILL CHANGE HER AND SHE WILL BE BETTER FOR IT. SHE DOES HAVE SOME GROWING TO DO.

THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT JAIL IS HOW HYSTERICALLY FUNNY THINGS CAN BE AND HOW THE GIRLS SOMETIMES BEHAVE AND THE NUTTY PEOPLE U MEET. IT CAN ALSO BE EXTREMELY SAD.

BASICALLY - PEOPLE HAVE REAL PROBLEMS THAT ARE HEART BREAKING AND LINDSAYS ARE SMALL POTATOS. HOPEFULLY SHE CAN HELP SOMEONE THERE AND KNOW THAT CHARITY BRINGS JOY AND MAYBE SHE WILL KNOCK OFF THE CRAZY SHOPPING.

I WISH HER AND YOUR FAMILY PEACE AND HEALING AND ONCE SHE'S OUT OF JAIL SHE GETS A CLEAN SLATE AND A FRESH START. NEW ROAD FOR HER WILL HOPEFULLY SHOW GROWTH AND HUMILITY.

panthergirl89

As a nurse, I'll side with Lohan. Dawn Holland violated HIPPA by blabbling her mouth all over Posted at 7:43 PM on Apr 1, 2011 by RN A nurse that doesn't know HIPPA from HIPAA, hmmm.

Samantha

Wow, can't get more unprofessional than hearing the woman say "Get ready to get sued" to Lindsey. It's all about the Benjamins baby!

lou

You know, I was thinking that the Lohan-atics really need to set up an organized schedule of who's to blame for Lindsay's dumpster-dive of a life.

Monday could be Troll-Haters Fault! day.
Tuesday Could be Butt-Ugly DA's Fault! day.
Wednesday could be Damned Greedy Storeowners! day.
Thursday could be: Sue-happy Dawn Holland! day.
Friday could be: The Injustice of July 6th! day.
Saturday could be: The inept 911 operator's fault! day
And since Lohans don't take Sunday off, it could be: Everyone else's in the Known Universe's Fault! day.

Maybe they could even take it on the road. After all, if Charlie Sheen can make a fortune making a right azs of himself, why not the Lohans?

lou

Posted at 1:30 PM on Apr 2, 2011 by panthergirl89

Haha, I think the closest that our visiting "nurse" ever got to the concept of "nurse" was nursing a hangover.

lou

Im with lindsey on this one, as a rehab alum from many many treatment centers i can say that tech sounds like a nutcase. She is completely unprofessional and out of her mind. You would think at a place like Betty Ford they would have better more professional trained staff. Why the hell is she calling the sheriff in the first place. She should be calling her own boss first keeping it an inside thing. Not calling the cops. So dumb. And what the heck is a chemical dependancy "tech". That means nothing. You have chemical dependancy counselors that go to school ect. ect .but techs are ten dollar an hour nobody's, usually other addicts that can find jobs doing anything else. And she calls the cops saying "lindsey lohan this lindsey lohan that". I really fell bad for Lindsey to be honest with you. Its so sad how she is treated by people. Let the poor girl live.

Posted at 2:45 AM on Apr 2, 2011 by Kirk

1. Lindsay called the cops, not Dawn.

2. Being low paid doesn't mean that a person lacks integrity or shouldn't be afforded respect. Amazing how many Lohan-atics think that poorer people are the shiht of the earth.

3. Dawn is WORKING and in recovery. What the hell is Lindsay doing? What a laugh to ask for sympathy for an addict who is doing jack shiht to help herself while spitting on a former addict who is trying to live a decent life.

Some priorities there, Jack.

lou

Some priorities there, Jack.

Posted at 9:27 PM on Apr 2, 2011 by lou

----

Correction: Kirk. As in, "Kirk out."

lou

Posted at 11:03 PM on Apr 1, 2011 by AA Sponsor...........AA only has a 5% recovery rate was the mantra last week any comments sleep on it and get back to me.

Posted at 11:09 PM on Apr 1, 2011 by sean

____________________________

Oh, heck! I ran out of days of blame for Lohan's shiht-hole of a life. Can we stick, "AA - Losers,not Winners, Duh" Fault! day in on Sunday, underneath "Everyone else in the Universe at Fault?

Felicia

What is the world coming to when someone who weighs about what 120 pounds at the most pushes you and your first reaction is "im going to sue you" what a ****ing cry baby you are dawn holland. And for everyone else listen to the tape again.... Dawn says the two other girls reek of alcohol... not lindsay!

twilightmom

Where are you people getting it from when you say that Dawn H. says, "get ready to be sued"? She says, " well, I guess I'll be FILING CHARGES".
The "taking of the phone" and touching/assaulting another person situation:
You hear LL lie to the Sheriff's dept. right off the bat, then you hear a verbal confrontation going on w/ the phone away from her mouth. Next you hear DH begin to talk to LE, and a PHYSICAL confrontation. Someone is trying to take the phone away from her.
Seems to me that LL put her hands on DH first. There's no claim by LL at all that she was assaulted or even touched. She's just "freaking out". ??? You call 911 because someones "freaking you out"??
DH clearly is in the right here. And if you listen closely, you hear the other staff member ( or maybe the sheriff) referring to DH's wrist.
Sorry LL, but no, "I told you so" here! Sorry!

And Puckett, you've said several times that DH will never work in the medical field again?
Uhh....she's already working somewhere else. Obviously, her new employer realized what you can't, that no HIPPA laws were broken. And they took what happened and WHO was involved into consideration upon deciding whether to hire her or not. Obviously, you can see whom they believed, since she is now working there. {o:

twilightmom

________________________________________ Interesting thought. At nursing homes, there are definite ratios of patients to CNAs and nurses. This should be true of a rehab facility too, no? Because I agree with you - ONE person, even one trained person, is going to be stretched to the LIMIT handling 3 drunk people by herself. And again, as you say, since when do rehab places allow people in rehab to sneak off to drink? Even if they didn't "allow" it, they apparently gave her a glowing report. Which is a complete bunch of BS, as we can now see. As you say, I think they did hang Dawn Holland out to dry. Too bad that she made a pact with the Devil (Milo) because she had a legitimate beef and injury and ended up screwing herself by agreeing to a (nonexistent) payoff from that jerk. God, I REALLY dislike this trashy family!
Posted at 1 :52 PM on Apr 1 , 2011 by lou

Hey Lou! When I was still working, I was the night charge nurse in Long Term Care and Sub-Acute Rehab. I was an RN and they were my specialties.
On my shift, in LTC, there was 1 nurse (me) and 4 CNA's for 52 residents. In Sub-Acute, it was a little better. 1 nurse, 2 CNA's for up to 20 patients.
At the BFC that night, DH mentioned on the phone that she was called by the Tech on duty at the house. DH was on-call for situations like this. (at least that's the way it sounds to me). They don't say if there was another Tech there with the other guy, nor how many clients were residing there. So, we can't really say anything about how BFC runs things because there are too many things missing to be able to assume they are running it shabbily. (although, there is no mention of another Tech there).
With only one Tech on, it probably wouldn't be too hard for the 3 girls to sneak out. Although, they should be doing bed/room checks *at least* every hour. IF the guy wasn't doing checks repeatedly and they KNEW he was working that night, it would be pretty easy for them to make plans to sneak out on one of his shifts.
And I agree as well, they truly *screwed* DH. Being in the medical field, I know for FACT, by reading what she said to TMZ that she did NOT break any HIPPA laws. She did not mention: diagnosis, medications, results of tests (any type), what was discussed during counseling, etc. What she said was from her *point of view* what she had to put up with that night and that LL had been breaking rules the ENTIRE time she was at BF. True, she DID break contractual BFC privacy rules and that is why she was fired. I think TMZ approached her, and having seen all the BS that LL and family had been spreading around about her, she was probably pissed enough to say what she did.
Truthfully, I think BFC just threw her under the bus to save face and have LL stfu. Even having the contractual confidentiality clause she shouldn't have been let go. EVERYONE knew that LL was at BFC, EVERYONE knew about the altercation that night and the DH was injured. (the piece was probably sold to them by Mama Lohan, get their story out there first and make it as bad as it can possibly be so that no one believes DH). Pathetic. Simply pathetic.

twilightmom

Wow! Pinky's outta control!
That should be HIPAA, not HIPPA!
Gotta itchy pinky finger tonight!! {o:

Previous 15 Comments | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46