Lindsay Betty Ford Clash

Violent 911 Confrontation

4/1/2011 2:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made by Lindsay Lohan during the nuclear argument she had with Betty Ford staffer Dawn Holland -- an argument Holland says turned violent.

0401_lilo_dawn_911
It all went down on December 12, when the staffer -- Dawn Holland -- claims she busted Lindsay and two other girls jumping a wall at Betty Ford at around 1 AM. -- after curfew.  During the 911 call, Lindsay and Dawn were both on the line on separate phones.  Lindsay says, "She's freaking me out!"

When Dawn tried to make Lindsay take a breathalyzer, she says "Lindsay Lohan pushed me and hit me with the phone."  Dawn claims she knows the other two girls Lindsay was with were drunk, "reeking of alcohol."

During the call, Dawn claims she grabbed the phone to talk to the dispatcher ... but Lindsay ripped the phone from her hand ... spraining Dawn's wrist in the process.

As we first reported, the Riverside County District Attorney declined to prosecute Lindsay over the incident.
0401_dawnh_Footer

Don

Somebody should have thrown that spoiled bitch Lindsey under the bus months ago !

They should put her ass away in the slammer for a year or two --- and all of the Hollywood crowd should refuse to hire her.....ever again.

Davey Boy

In Lindsay's world, "rehab" means sneaking over a fence after curfew to go drink with Patrick in his motel room.

Yay, Lindsay! Nice to see that you're taking your sobriety seriously. Kinda like how you made that drunken face plant outside the bar in NYC.

Davey Boy

With all the drugs 'n alcohol Lindsay consumes on a daily basis, she is looking more and more like her Mom's aunt than a 24 year-old drunk.

Puckett

"It's interesting that this tape has surfaced today AFTER we know that the DA isn't going to prosecute Lindsay over this matter.

Posted at 12:17 PM on Apr 1, 2011 by S.D.W."

It's the norm as far as i've seen. If there is the possibility of pending prosecution the tapes are held back, but once the case is dropped or tried the tapes are available to anyone who requests them, which is what TMZ or someone else did to obtain them.

Davey Boy

On the tape, if you listen closely, you can hear Lindsay say when confronted with jumping the fence?

"I've never seen that fence before in my life."

Frieda

Umm, Lindsay made the call! Dawn Holland took the phone away from Lindsay and tried to prevent her from making the 911 call! THAT is illegal and she had a right to wrench the phone back. Dawn Holland sounds to me like an unhinged money grubber. I feel sorry for Lindsay with all these people using her and preying on her.

AA Sponsor

@Caroline: you said: "She is no different that the drugged out skanks you see walking the streets... so sad."

You're right. And they, as well as Lindsay, deserve to be kept anonymous, ad receive treatment without the threat of public scrutiny. In addiction, everyone is equal.

@the rock: Well said. When I was in rehab YEARS ago, multiple times before it "stuck", I was busted for sneaking out MANY times, giving other patients my medicines, having sexual relations with other patients, and yes, even breaking a staffer's nose. Guess what? At worst, I was kicked out. At best, they kept my confidentiality & made another go at trying to help me. NEVER were the police called. As @Janie said, if a staffer can't handle out of control & unpredictable people, they have no right working in a therapeutic environment.

Jill

". I can never look at Lindsay Lohan the same again...

Posted at 12:12 PM on Apr 1, 2011 by caroline"

-------------------------------------

I'm sure she'll survive without you as a fan.

lou

Oh, wait, don't tell me, let me guess - LINNOCENT!!!! right?

Nope. Just plain PAYOFF!!!!! Maybe that should be Dina's new last name, instead of Sullivan.

sean

Why doesn't TMZ find someone else to report on for a while and give us a break. But that won't happen because there are about 3 addicted Lilo lovers who come here every day and spew their Same old linnocent stories repeated over and over again or they simply make up new stories. Anyone that disagrees with them is a called a Hater or attacked personally. They just can't stand it that not everyone is a slimy Lohan.

Posted at 12:05 PM on Apr 1, 2011 by a real normal person

VP

Personally I think they r both wrong here. Everyone needs to stop just blaming Lindsay. There's a part of me that thinks some people r just down right after her because they know she isn't herself and she needs some help.

Chuck D of Valpo

"And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree. It is hard for thee to kick against the pricks."

Words to live by. That is all I have.

lou

Come on, everyone, let's take up the Lohan mantra: It's Betty Ford's fault. It's Dawn Holland's fault. It's the whole world's fault but it ISN'T Lindsay Lohan's fault.

(Gag and puke.)

DANA

She managed to sell 4 stories in a row this week with photos. One bough TMZ (private jet), one to ROL (ret carpet) and 2 to X 17(sam sneak with bear and shopping). Thats the only way she is making money from right now.

Davey Boy

Let's read between the lines of the 911 tape, shall we? Lindsay LOHAN gets caught jumping the fence to go drink with her BFF Patrick at a near-by motel -after- curfew. Cause of course, the rules of Betty Ford only apply to common folk. Everyone knows what a superstar LieLo is.

She gets caught by Dawn and Dawn, like any good employee of a rehab facility demands a breathalizer test to see if Nicole's "child" has been drinking.

So what does Lindsay LOHAN do? She calls her mommy.

Lindsay: "Mommy. The big, bad Betty Ford black lady is being mean. Can I blame her like I did the black kid a few months back?"

Nicole: "Lindsay, child...you do whatever it takes to not take that breathalizer. You call the cops. You create a scene. I don't care if you smack the bitch. You are NOT taking that breathalizer."

Lindsay: "OK, Mommy. I'll do that. Bye, I love you."

Nicole: "Bye, child. Remember. You're the most beautiful world on the planet and everyone is out to get you."