Rebecca Black -- The 'Friday' Follow-Up

4/1/2011 10:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There is life after "Friday" for Rebecca Black -- TMZ has learned she'll be using that unforgettable voice again ... as a reporter at Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Awards this weekend.

0401_rebecca_black_orange_carpet

Rebecca can thank Ryan Seacrest for her new gig -- her manager tells TMZ, Seacrest Productions handpicked the 13-year old to report at the award show for ryanseacrest.com.

The KCA's air tomorrow.

Tomorrow is ... Saturday.

me

good for her. i don't know why so many people hate her. i haven't heard her song and have no interest in it, but she's just a kid. there's no reason to hate on a kid.

bring back recent posts

....milk it for all u can!..and if she ends up like Britney..more power too her! lol..its allllll techno and electronics..all u need now is a name..rebecca black just jumped to the front of the line recognition wise..hahaha...love it

Rocco

Unforgettable, but not in a good way.

moe

SHE CANNOT SING! THE SONG IS BLOODY AWFUL!!! WASTE OF SPACE!

Captain Balls

What's up with the top right side of her head in that picture? Looks like somebody photoshopped it or something

Donna

I watched the YOU TUBE video and thought she was great for her age....the video she shot was also very good. I think that people (mainly teens) just jumped on the bandwagon to say she was lame.....I rather watch her video versus all the rap crap on You Tube...trashy just isnt my thing and this young lady is a breath of fresh air!!!!

pete

will be as FAR away from this train wreck as possible. when this poor little girl goes down in flames, the story is above. blame Seacrest. btw, who ever wrote her song....i hope you die one million deaths in the 7th ring of hell. really. it's AWFUL!

Randy

God Bless her.

PRO US

Electronic auto-tuned, mindless no singing talent annoying nasal drivel. Good luck with finding tone-deaf zombie suckers to buy that crap.

Stewart

I think the public has suffered enough with that gawd awful song! Now they have to listen to her speaking voice? PUKE!

Princess

All you people are stupid (celebrities included) if you think Rebecca Black will rise in fame because of all the Youtube views she had. She's fading quickly as we speak--She just has one ridiculously stupid song, her voice is bad, and she's ugly like Selena Gomez--we already have her ugliness and horrible voice we don't need another one. I've been wanting for them to get rid of Selena Gomez she's that bad just don't give her any work and she won't be talked about you're hypnotizing all of the little kids Illuminati satan worshipers w/ people who shouldn't even be famous.

CrisDizzle

remind me to bring some earplugs if she starts singing! =o

Itoldu

I Hear she's the next speaker at Rutgers' graduation.

Hot Blooded

Oh bloody hell.
I understand she should milk this for all it's worth, but this cannot end well.

MJFan4Life

Why all the hate for this young girl? Isn't she like 12 or 13? At that age everyone looked forward to Friday. Now I will admit, I don't care for the song, but it sounds perfectly fine for kids. When I was that age, me and my friends couldn't wait for Friday.

Now when Friday rolls around, it's just the end of the work week. Then it's time to do stuff around the house like yard work and boring adult stuff. This is a kid. She's just tryin' to enjoy life.

What's really lame is, all the jealous adults who are puttin' this girl down for doin' somethin' she likes. If you like her fine, if not, leave her alone. She's doin' somethin' with her life and gainin' some success and popularity. Don't try and bring her down cause your life sucks.

The more you all hate on her, the more I hope she succeeds!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments