TMZ Live: What 911 Tape in LiLo Brawl Doesn't Prove

4/1/2011 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Why the 911 tape in Lindsay's Betty Ford fight leaves more questions than answers ... why we'll never admit what our SAT scores were ... and, why we won't let Jason have an assistant ... plus, the REAL reason no camera will ever be allowed in the TMZ men's room!

30 answers to your questions on today's TMZ Live!

040111_tmzlive

AND ... if you want to ask a question live via Skype, email us your info (name, phone number, Skype ID) by clicking below!!!
0122_skyoe_join

TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(0:45) Harvey left yesterday to go ride jet skis with Charles ... and drops a terrible joke about it.
(3:20) Max saw Harvey and Charles on the water ... and is pissed he didn't video it.
(5:30) Jason has it easy at TMZ.
(8:40) A tour bus spots Harvey and Jason ... and speaking of tours ... the TMZ Bus Tour is gonna be awesome!!!
(10:00) Why don't we have John Mayer host the show?
(14:30) Skype question -- how did reporting on Michael Jackson's death have an effect on TMZ?
(18:25) What was better ... Dax's fall or Charles' over the shoulder.
(19:30) Nina defends Sacramento.
(23:10) A tour of Harvey's office.
(27:40) Emmet REFUSES to say what he made on his SAT ... then makes a run for it.
(34:50) Dax explains his trip to New York.

Nancy Richardson

From Vancouver Brisih Columbia - first time visitor to the live show. It's good - dare I say it - good journalism (spoken as a journalist from w-a-a-ay back... Harvey's era. This kindof thing would have been unherd of then.
Question: Whatis the fun bus just mentioned?

Jessica

Was that Harvey's purse on his desk? Very Nice! It looked like a big red purse sitting on his desk in the newsroom.

Kurtis

Just wondering if you have any one in Detroit for the Charlie Sheen show..

TMZ_Watcher

Harvey,

Have you been checked for sleep apnoea? Perhaps you don't breath properly when you sleep. What about alergies, any issues with your mattress or perhaps a new pillow your using?

Lastly, try going to bed later than you do, like 11PM instead of 9:30PM

TMZ_Watcher

Harvey, I forgot to ad that you should definately visit a sleep clinic. They have you sleep overnight in a room that is monitored with cameras and eletrodes are hooked up to monitor various respratory, heart and muscular activity during your sleep. It seems you don't get REM sleep which is the deep sleep one needs to feel refreshed in the morning.

I have suffered this but noi insomnia. I have stopped breath for upto 2 minutes while sleeping, it was pretty serious. I'm not heavy but some weight loss helped. I have sleep apnoea and have tried using a CPAP (continuous positive airway) which is tricky.

I know Regis Filbin recently tried using one. In fact, they had him consulting with a sleep doctor on his show. That's it, get Regis on TMZ to talk with you about sleep issues. Then get edgy from lack of sleep and do a Greco roman wrestling match with Regis. I would make him sign a waiver though since the man is well, older let's say. Regis is great and you guys would make a good on air team. Rick K Toronto, Ontario (HollyWood North home of Pinewood North Studios) NO I don't work for them but I would love to do some voice over work. I have a radio like voice and do voice characterizations.

Sami

Harvey!

Loved todays TMZ Live! Found myself laughing out loud once again! You guys are so blessed to work there! Harvey seems like the most awesome boss! What a fun work place!

You guys rock!

sara

I want John Mayer to host PLEASE JOHN DO IT YOU ARE A NATURAL BORN KILLER.SO COOL FUNNY AND SEXY.THE BEST.

ghfghfg

the jackson kids will always be high class just be association so they should be in high class schools always and make other high class friends.

Isa

will harvey join celebrity apprentice and what charity will he be playing for?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2