Charlie Sheen in Chicago

The Blow-By-Blow

4/4/2011 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen's Chicago show has ended -- and it was a definite improvement over Detroit. Read our live recap to see how it all went down.

Charlie Sheen in Chicago
8:15 PM -- No sign of Sheen yet.

8:20 PM -- The crowd just started a "Detroit sucks!" chant.

8:25 PM -- Charlie just read a poem about how much he hates Detroit.

8:27 PM -- Show definitely has a different feel than last night. Instead of Charlie on stage by himself, he has an interviewer of sorts asking him questions.

8:30 PM -- During a question about his marriages, Charlie referred to Brooke Mueller as "kidnapper bitch."

8:33 PM -- Charlie took off his shirt after someone in the crowd yelled, "Get naked." He traded shirts with a guy from the crowd who was much larger than him. Oh, forgot to mention -- after last night's performance, no opening comic this time.

8:42 PM -- Nothing too exciting. Telling stories, including the one about the first time he smoked weed ... with Chris Penn in Malibu.

8:50 PM -- The show is in intermission. Much more structured than last night's. So far, no booing.

9:14 PM -- And we're back! Sheen's got a fresh cig and talking about a party he went to once with Mick Jagger and Eddie Van Halen.

9:20 PM -- Charlie says he owes Heidi Fleiss $2 million. He tells the interviewer he pays for sex because he has millions.

9:25 PM -- Charlie says he was supposed to be in "The Karate Kid," but his dad told him to do a lesser movie instead. "My dad has great advice."

9:30 PM -- How's this for an about face -- Charlie said he would go back to "Two and Half Men," but he did say the people who run it are blood suckers. But he called Jon Cryer a "rock star."

9:45 PM -- Charlie is now reading a letter from one of the goddesses.

9:52 PM -- And with that letter ... the show is over. All in all, a much better experience than last night.

ksis

@Raymond

I have to admit that after i started showing interest in the case, I went through almost all his cards (what was i thinking?? LOL), and I noticed how many times he was attacking censorship imposed by his employers, and yet bhe still got away with a LOT on this show. So now I am supposed to believe that all of them are so damn appalled by Charlie's lifestyle? Riiiiiiiight.

Cindy Ck

The people on here that do like Charlie and have nothing else better to do then bash him, I feel sorry you. You are not happy and need to find better things to do with your life. Yes, Detroit does suck for the simple reason the audience boo'd Charlie as soon as came out. You paid to boo Charlie? You are trolls except for the sober people that posted Saturday night. I would not spend my hard earned money just to boo someone. Use that energy and money and make your self happy :) I was at the Chicago show and yes, the venue changed 100% into a interactive talk show. It wasnt awesome but, it didnt suck either. When he took the intermission, I was happy. I grabbed a drink and used the restroom. Haters are jealous. I especially love the comments from some of the people from Detroit bashing the people of Chicago. We had two totally different shows. Dont hate on Chicago. I was born and raised here. This is the best city in the country! We know how to act like adults and treat people with respect. Charlie, I hope you have a safe and successful rest of your tour! XO!

J Johnson

ck - You mean like Charlie treats women with respect, you idiot?

Chaps

RR

Excellent posts, I'm sure Charlie has many issues beyond NPD.

Thats why they pay doctors the big bucks. But this disorder seems to be his home base.

Do other actors or players in hollywood suffer from it too?

No question - but I dont see them threatening and hating on their co workers and ex wives.

I dont see them banging 6 or 7 gram rocks and bragging about it on TV.

I dont see them producing wild eyed, frustrated rants while looking scruffy and unkempt on TV and calling it Krack Korner.

Oh well, someone has to lead the way!

RIP Chris Farley, Chuckles forgot your PSA!

ksis

You mean like you suppoedly KNOW how he treats women? Have you witnessed anything?

Chaps

RR

" I follow the model of functionality. If it works and life is good for everyone involved, then that's normal enough for me."

------------

Forgot to comment on this one.

Remember, Chuckles brings the FUNK to DysFUNKtionality!

Chaps

Yes I have, ksis

I've read where he calls his ex a "kidnapper bitch" on twitter.

THAT is abusive language. Oh, but there is so much more isnt there? He said the same thing to a live audience. And complained about a hooker in NY owing him a watch and "some love", this after he kept her hostage while he freaked out on coke and violently tore up his room.

Aspen incident.

I could go on. But none of it matters to you, does it?

Philip

Why did people pander to this human punchline??? I'll tell you why, because there losing. I would have donated my money instead of buying a ticket. Hell I would pay a money to throw crap at me, while punching me in the lower region than pander to this *******

ksis

Oh sorry. You thought I was talking to you, Chapsy? I wasn't.

But since you ASSumed...You were in the room with them in Aspen? You were in the room with them in Plaza Hotel? Doubt that. End of story. And if you prefer to take an attention whore, like Capri Anderson's or Kacey Jordan's word...that's on you.
And DO NOT go on, because you are absolutely right...Nothing you say matters to me. LOL

J Johnson

ksis - you're a ****ing idiot. I noticed you were putiing in your twoc cents worth on everything Charlie for about 18 HOURS yesterday, you moron. Get a life, or even better, get a job!

ksis

18 hours, huh? well, then it seems like you need to go back to school and learn some maths. And maybe something about time zones? That would be geography. You know...Maps and all. Sound familiar? Probably not.
Anyway...I will be putting my 1000000 cents wherever and whenever I please. I have a suggestion for you: don't read.
And do something about those anger issues. They sound serious:))

ksis

And do something about those anger issues. They sound serious:))

Chaps

Read it and weep ksis, he is a wife beater, and yes a dog killer, due to neglect. Who is next?

-------------------

Charlie Sheen Pleads Guilty to Assault

By DAVE ITZKOFF

Kirsty Wigglesworth/Associated Press

Charlie Sheen

Charlie Sheen avoided jail time and was instead given a sentence Monday by a Colorado judge that included 30 days in a rehabilitation facility after pleading guilty to a misdemeanor third-degree assault on his wife, Brooke Mueller Sheen, The Associated Press reported. The charges faced by Mr. Sheen, a star of the hit CBS comedy “Two and a Half Men,” stemmed from a Christmas Day altercation in Aspen with Ms. Sheen; asked by Pitkin County District Judge James Boyd why he was pleading guilty, The A.P. reported, Mr. Sheen replied: “Because I’m guilty, your honor.”

ksis

HAHAHAHA!!! Just give it up. I am way ahead of you. Read it all a long time ago.
Yeah, he said he was guilty. But of WHAT? Getting involved with emotinally unstable alcoholic and drug addict. Pleading guilty saved him from a long trail, even worse publicity than he already had and possibly long jail time, because his past spoke against him, he had no witnesses ready to testify what really happened. Consdiering that Brooke was as plowed as he was that night, anything is possible. Their party got out of control. It happens. Brooke was a victim MY ASS. If she wanted to be safe and sound, she shouldn't have taken an active part in that at all.
He said on public TV that he never HIT her or any other woman. End of story.

Chaps

Keep covering for him ksis, a dog died in his care, but next time it might be a person.

Then how ya gonna feel?

Go bang a 7 gram rock, then come back and tell us!

Previous 15 Comments | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments