Charlie Sheen

They LOVE Me in Chicago!

4/3/2011 9:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen was given a hero's welcome as he entered Chicago Theatre just moments ago for the second night of his "My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not an Option Show" tour.

0403_charlie_sheen_chicago_entrance_video
Break a leg.

Vernon P. Alarcon

The courts AND JUDICIAL SYSTEM have to realize that awarding these as_sclowns "Celebrity Justice" serves no purpose other than causing the wound to fester. He is a repeat offender and will cause more harm, do more damage, break more laws, and be a poor role model to other misfits until he is stopped, changes his ways, or DIES!

Dee Dee M.

@george clooney

You owe me child support!

Barry Limbaugh

Maybe for show highlight tonight they should pull a couple of black dudes out of the audience and have them "do" bree olson at the same time(mouth/butt)on stage.-Everybody else might walk out,but at least the black guys would stick around.-I'm sure after tonight, sheen will be advised...or forced, to cut his losses and pull the plug on this fiasco of a (show?).Can you say "Refunds" sheen (?) I knew you could.

David

Hahaha! Check out the awesome offer to anyone with tickets for tonights show ...... on Chicago Craigslist: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/tix/2303136248.html

"I will send a generous donation to the first ten people to send me proof or a sworn statement that they carried out the mission to hurl Violent Torpedoes of Defeat on stage during Charlies' show. "

Yeah! Dogkiller deserves that at least.

Sir Boo

What's up with all these classified ads appearing in TMZ comments?

george clooney

@george clooney

You owe me child support!

Posted at 5:59 PM on Apr 3, 2011 by Dee Dee M.
---------
Dee Dee, I was DRUNK, sorry.

rico

I GUESS THERE ARE IDIOTS IN CHICAGO TOO.

Lori

They should try and be decent to him tonight just for the sanctity of his sanity. as long as he remembers what not to do and build upon that he should be able to get through the night. who knows whats going to happen.

Posted at 5:40 PM on Apr 3, 2011 by mjl
=========================================

WHY? Because he's a pathetic excuse for a human being? They should all "of respect for the disabled" sit there and listen to this dumb sh*t spout off about NOTHING? Really? Well, I guess you have a ticket you'd like to sell huh?.

Anyone who's there tonight has to be there out of MORBID curiosity... "will he bomb as bad as he did last night/ let's go see Marge!".

Tree

When it's all said and done, I'm betting he learned nothing from last evenings debacle....

Posted at 5:50 PM on Apr 3, 2011 by therock

On THIS - we agree.

Posted at 5:55 PM on Apr 3, 2011 by JWLor

whatever changes r made cheesy chuckles smart mouth does the damage. peeps come to hear him talk. if he doesn't talk - fail - if he does talk - fail - cant win

femonanon

looks like a kkk rally

Dee Dee M.

Dee Dee, I was DRUNK, sorry.

Posted at 6:01 PM on Apr 3, 2011 by george clooney

Then stop blowin' my cell up!

JustASayin

Boy, where's the ****y smiles? He sure looks defeated. Sorry Chucky, but you were supposed to be a warlock with tigerblood. What happened?

People feel there were scammed. Others are saying, hey he isn't a stand up, give him a break. But he's supposed to be a Warlock with Tigerblood! I mean, DUH! He should be able to put on a hit show, including standing ovations. And I don't mean just in the first five minutes.

george clooney

He was not even gracious enough to wave and smile at the 14 people who were clapping and cheering him! This guy is done....and over. You ever see a guy fall from grace quicker than this loser? His dad maybe but other than that? Oh my...what a shame that the rest of the world has to see this as well.

Chaps

Charlie Sheen LIVE: My Violent Torpedo of Truth Sun, 04/10/11 8:00 p.m.

Radio City Music Hall, New York, NY From only $34

1,677 tickets available

Stubhub has hundreds upon hundreds of tickets for Charlies home town appearance!

mrs.chanel

THEY LOVE YOU, RIGHT TO HELL! YOU ANIMAL KILLER! I WAS ON TEAM CHARLIE NOW "I'M TEAM CHARLIE GO TO HELL"! HOPE PETA COMES KNOCKING AT YOUR DOOR SOON! LOSER!