Lindsay Offered New Role -- Charles Manson Victim

4/3/2011 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan could soon be a famous murder victim -- because TMZ has learned she's been offered the role of Sharon Tate in an upcoming movie about Charles Manson.

Sharon Tate
The movie's called "Eyes of a Dreamer" and is being produced by Brad Wyman ... one of the guys who did "Monster" with Charlize Theron.

The part of Charles Manson will be played by celeb photographer Tyler Shields -- whose work you might recognize -- and get this ... Tyler's directing the whole shebang.

So far, no word on whether Lindsay will accept.

lou

It's not producers floating this story, it's the Lohans. ROL is the only place it has appeared- Deadline,Variety, Hollywood Reporter, all the big entertainment news sites haven't said a peep about this.

Posted at 1:22 PM on Apr 4, 2011 by Vorlon

Yeah, I would expect news of such a role to make the legit show business papers, like Variety. Just "a source close to Lohan." I don't know WHY they even bother to keep the "source" anonymous because we all KNOW it's Di-nuh.

lou

Dina alternates the sites she sells stories story too. TMZ got the Sharon Tate lie, ROL got the latest Superman lie, TMZ got the quit smoking lie, etc.

Gotta wonder why they pay her for this crap because lately at LEAST half are outright fabrications.

Posted at 1:33 PM on Apr 4, 2011 by Vorlon

Why? Because the hits keep coming, that's why! The more outrageous the lie, the more hits that result. Dina's lies are GREAT for TMZ's readership. Go figure. I guess we readers really are THAT dumb. ;-/

Davey-Boy

Davey-Boy, here's some facts only a Sullivan or Lohan would know:

Posted at 1:35 PM on Apr 4, 2011 by Delmar

~~~

"Delmar",

I realize that there are an infinitesimal-amount of Internet resources at anyone's disposal these days to get an enumerable amount of facts on any one person.

But...

You somehow have an ocean's-depth worth of tidbits on Lindsay that no, rationale, commoner (or as FUTMZ refers to as little people), could possibly know about LieLo.

Like when she toughed down at La-Guardia, what she was drinking on the flights, what Lindsay wore to the Chinese restaurant, when Ali's birth month is, how old Lindsay's nana is...

That sort of thing.

No one (unless they are seriously deranged and should have the FBI look into their activities) should know that much about Lindsay Lohan...

UNLESS THEY WERE FAMILY.

and c'mon, that last line. That's what we're -really- talking about, aren't we?

john smith

Vorlon, I try to provide as many details as possible so that you won't think that. Naked Gun was filmed at The Shrine auditorium next to USC, the scenes I worked on in The Last Action Hero were filmed at The Long Beach Playhouse. the Bud Light commercial was filmed at the Sports Arena where the Clippers used to play. I'm not doing stunts on a beam on a partially constructed skyscraper, that was a joke. Tom Cruise I know because a fraternity member of ZBT fraternity who had gone to HS brought him to my school one night before he was in Top Gun, he is from Glen Ridge High School not far from my town in Jersey, believe what you may, it doesn't matter to me.

lou

Don't forget, every "lie" story that has been sold recently has been to impress the judge about how "well" LL is doing in "recovery." Why judge, she has TWO upcoming movie roles! She quit smoking and works out with a trainer. She's going to Tazmania (or wherever) to do charity work. She was bowling with her brother and sister. And look, she was even BUYING (not stealing) expensive items. See how far she's come???

The only non-Dina stories are the ones showing LL coming out of clubs, falling on her azs. You can bet that Dina-saurus Money-rexus would love to GET the person who took those shots.

Delmar

@lou Dina demonstrates what not to do in PR.

Vinsetta

Harvey did address the upcoming Manson and Superman movie on TMZ live. I believe he used the words, "pipe dreams" and "insurance" until all these legal items are settled.

lou

Well, DaveyBoy, I gotta say that whoever Delmar is, Lohan family member or no, she is infintestimably more polite to debate with than theslug. I give delmar major kudos for that, and Nicole too. I realize that conversations get very HOT here on both sides but it just sukks when we're at each other's throats, calling other posters' names.

Davey-Boy

TMZ,

The mostly-Troll(han)-free zone on the net. And when those pesky critters pop up, we pluck them out one at a time and expose their lies one idiotic post at a time.

- Keeping it real. No lies, less hate, but nothing but the truth so help us.

lou

@lou Dina demonstrates what not to do in PR.

Posted at 1:52 PM on Apr 4, 2011 by Delmar

________________________

Agreed. From A-Z, she does it wrong. I mean, the Carvel Cake episode - yes, stupid and annoying things happen in our daily lives but, come on! She ended up looking like a complete IDIOT over that affair. Screaming to the police over the lack of free ice cream? Really?? She actually made this ugly incident public by calling the cops. Man, I would have hid my head after that incident.

And the matter of LL - the family NEEDS to admit publicly that LL is still using. And that she's troubled. And that they want to help her. God knows, I wish they'd actually MEAN it. It's actually quite frightening to see how little they seem to do to help or support her (discounting their enabling.)

It would also be helpful if LL would quit lying like a rug and admit that she's f'ing up, even if she admits that she feels she can't help it right now. People would like her A LOT better if she could do this. Show some freaking humility once in awhile.

And stop steam rollering over people like Dawn Holland. She and the family could use more dignified terms when talking about Dawn if they TRULY believe that she's in the wrong. Or just shut up COMPLETELY when talking about legal affairs. They could still find ways to sell LL stories without each one of them being more sordid than the last.

Davey-Boy

Posted at 1:54 PM on Apr 4, 2011 by lou

~~~

L(lou),

I've no doubt that Delmar is distinctly different than therock. therock, Red Cloud, PRO US...

and they are quite different from Delmar, john smith, and Nicole.

And then there's normal person and FriendofLindsay who themselves have a similar persona.

lou

Vinsetta, pipe dreams and no insurance about sum up LL's movie-making situation.

Even if she were once again able to make films, I wonder how popular she would be as a draw? She's not really "hot" anymore, at least not close up Maybe enough mak up could hide a lot of the damage...I don't know. She's certainly not especially popular but maybe some people would still pay to see her. I seriously wonder how much money she could pull in these days?

I think the stealing thing is really going to bite her in the azs a long time, movie-wise. Being a dopey druggie is one thing. Being a major thief is another.

lou

L(lou),

and they are quite different from Delmar, john smith, and Nicole.

Posted at 2:02 PM on Apr 4, 2011 by Davey-Boy

_______________________

Although I have no idea who anyone is, I could easily see theslug, Red Cloud and Sitting BS as being one and the same. And Puckett. A lot of male rage and misplaced testosterone in their posts. I see them/him as a very frustrated person in real life who feels very powerless, and so has to spout off in public about how strong and tough he is. And all seem to be on some kind of alert system so whenever their TMZ is mentioned, they show up.

johnsmith puzzles me. Sometimes he's sunny, sometimes as bad as theslug. Maybe more than one person logs on to that id? Or else something else is affecting his personality? Alcohol perhaps?

Susan and Jill seem to be the same person. Same language, same tough persona.

Agree about normalperson and friend of lindsay. Someone who is easily frustrated with a very short fuse. As you have stated, I believe, they seem rather young and immature in their postings.

Nicole enabler, I have no idea, or delmar either. Both have tons and tons of Lohan info. Nicole enabler is always singing the siren song for LL to crash up against the rocks of LL's own drug abuse, unintentionally, I guess. Nicole enabler doesn't seem to have a clue as to what pushing LL along without treatment seems to mean.

Delmar can be critical of both Lohan parents and even LL herself. IF delmar were Dina then I would find it a very sad thing that she could see such things so clearly but refuse to act upon them. It would certainly be a strange dynamic to see something that clearly about all of the major Lohan players but do nothing. I am no real judge of people but I'd find it kind of hard to believe that Dina would be so critical of herself or Lindsay, number one, and would do nothing about it if she really did have that sort of emotional insight, number two.

So, as I say, I have NO IDEA who anyone really is. But I do find the male pro-Lohan posters here to be very weird.

Red Cloud

lou,

I was Sitting Bull a couple of months ago.

i have to get back to work....

Lucky_130

Red Cloud- I think we all new that you were Sitting Bull. You didnt do a very good job of hiding it.

Previous 15 Comments | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments