Lindsay Offered New Role -- Charles Manson Victim

4/3/2011 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan could soon be a famous murder victim -- because TMZ has learned she's been offered the role of Sharon Tate in an upcoming movie about Charles Manson.

Sharon Tate
The movie's called "Eyes of a Dreamer" and is being produced by Brad Wyman ... one of the guys who did "Monster" with Charlize Theron.

The part of Charles Manson will be played by celeb photographer Tyler Shields -- whose work you might recognize -- and get this ... Tyler's directing the whole shebang.

So far, no word on whether Lindsay will accept.

Previous 15 Comments | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47

jwoolman

Pony Princess at #456: "What's strange is A Lister's haven't abandoned him [Roman Polanski]??"

They also might understandably feel he was set up. On the one hand, older guys who prefer young-looking women are skating on thin ice to start with... But I haven't seen any concrete evidence that he was a real pedophile. The girl and her mom made quite an effort to convince him that she was several years older than she was. The mom also very deliberately left her alone with him for partially nude shoots at least two times. My own suspicion is that things played out the way the girl and her mom intended, although the sex may have gone in a direction the girl didn't expect while both she and Polanski were high as kites (she did know the drug she was taking, and recognized it). Plan A was to get the girl a role in a Polanski film. Plan B (if Plan A failed) was to get a lot of money out of him after revealing how young the girl really was.

My guess is that the mom involved the police when Plan B wasn't going as well as expected, as an incentive, and then she started to lose control of the situation (as happens when involving the police). Judging from some revealing statements the girl made in the early stages, I would guess mom was worried that more would come out during a trial and mom might end up in jail herself for pimping out a 13 year old (as mom rightfully should have, she was the one person who knew exactly how old that kid was). So mom pushed for no trial, claiming her daughter would find a trial too difficult (I don't think daughter would have had a problem, but mom would...). The plea deal was supposed to be that Polanski would be sentenced to time already served with lesser charges (he was held under psychiatric evaluation for several weeks, I think), then the judge started talking about changing the deal unilaterally. That's when Polanski skipped the country, which isn't really too hard to understand with a judge suddenly changing the rules.

On the one hand, a 13 year old really isn't competent to make such decisions with full understanding of consequences, so I can understand laws setting the age of consent higher (apparently there were a few other guys who could have been charged, however, according to the girl's statement of prior experience...). I'm all for seriously discouraging guys from having sex with 13 year olds. On the other hand - I have trouble blaming guys when they are lied to about the age (especially by a girl's mom...) and the girl deliberately acts older (as she did). Now, if Polanski had stuck to women closer to his own age, he wouldn't be in such a situation in the first place. But still - I suspect that if he really knew she was 13, he would have stayed away from her. Unless he's really, really stupid... So I'm willing to believe that he thought she was significantly older and well past the age of consent back in Europe (and in this country in earlier times).

The girl herself (now a grown woman) has said she thinks all of it should be dropped. Partly that's because she doesn't really feel traumatized by it all, but my bet is that another reason is that she knows darned well how she and her mom played him like a fiddle...

jwoolman

lou at #657, marveling at Delmar's recall of details: "Well you do have an excellent memory for all things Lohan but I'll accept this. If it's on the net, is up for public viewing."

Well, before y'all start saying this means Delmar absolutely must be a member of the family - be advised that SOME of us are blessed or cursed with a knack for remembering too much of what we read, including numbers. Our heads are full of such trivia without making any special effort. Now, remembering where we left our house keys is another matter entirely... I also sometimes have to call my cell phone to find it if it leaves my pocket.

My memory was nearly photographic for the written word when I was in grade school. I would read the history book once and then be able to spit out fact after fact after fact in essay tests until the teacher would just grab the paper away from me. Got distracted by science and math (which aren't amenable to such tricks) and then eventually my steel trap of a mind rusted a bit with advancing age. But my head is still full of way too many details about the Lohans, too, thanks to using TMZ as a water cooler. The closest I come to being related to Lindsay, though, is being 75% Irish.

ウエディングドレス

結婚式に花嫁の最も見事な追加機能としてウエディングドレス オーダー、青、古典的な結婚式とも魅力的な色を増やすことができます花嫁を装飾、青、イブニングドレス通販古典的な白は花嫁のドレスはより美しくです。花嫁、イブニングドレス格安、デザイン感が強く、ダイヤモンド、ダイヤモンド、エコーの途中で青い花の小さな粒子。

lou

Delmar:

and

and

One more coming...TMZ limits you to 3 in one post.

lou

Last link, dated 4/11:

http://guyism.com/celebrities/lindsay-ali-lohan-33-pics.html (4/11)

From the end of Feb into April.

lou

Posted at 6:42 AM on Apr 6, 2011 by ウエディングドレス

Ummmmmmmm...yeah. Obviously a customer of your's, FUTMZ. I guess that turkey sounded better to him than to me.

lou

Interesting theory on Roman Polanski, Jwoolman, but how old did he think she was? I've always wondered why the girl seems VERY eager to "lose" all of the criminal charges and publicity on the matter.

However, even still, Sir Mick looooves him young girls but is very careful to be sure they are always 18. No dummy, he doesn't want to end up in a heap of trouble. He must have to card the girls, obviously. You'd THINK that a guy who loves them waaaaaaaaaay younger would do like Sir Mick and have the good sense to card his lovers?

lou

Remembering things in minutia is one thing, jwoolman. Knowing personal things that aren't published might be another.

Nina

With all do respect, Lindsay Lohan really don't fit the role as playing Sharon Tate. Even if Lohan didn't have a bad ruputation... Lohan does not look or have the image of Sharon Tate. I feel if a actress is going to betray another actress in a movie, she should look like her in the face...

Maybe this film will change Lohan to a good start back on her career... If so......... this film is not a joke.......... people are dead not only Sharon Tate but the others that so sadly lost their life........... I personally feel this movie should not be made but if so... I feel Lohan looks more like Susan Arkins for that role if Lohan color her hair back dark... I sincerely feel this actress Rose Byrne who is staring in the film ( Insidious ) really looks like Sharon Tate??? It's something about Rose Byrne eyes / picture Miss Byrne with staight hair parted in the middle like Sharon Tate. This actress seems to be making big on the big screen also in films.... I Sincerely hope Miss Lohan the best but it's hard for fans to have faith in her if she is in court because she stole a necklace... I used to admire Lohan but this new event really shocked me... I do believe Lohan is a good actress and can act... I like the movie ( I know who killed me ) but in reality life an actress should not cause too much bad attention to herself, you loose respect of fans... It's the fans that makes the STAR ***

Nina

With all do respect I feel Lindsay Lohan is not right for the part as Sharon Tate... even if Lohan didn't have a bad ruputation. Lindsay Lohan does not look like Sharon Tate. I feel that if a actress is going to betray another actress she should look like her in the face or have some kind of image of the actress. I think Lohan should play Susan Arkins if Lindsay colored her hair back dark. Making this film is no joke, sadly not only Sharon Tate so sadly lost her life but others lives were taken away......... I personally feel this movie should not be made but if so ....... I think Rose Byrne the actress in the film ( Insidious ) should play the role of Sharon Tate... There is something about Rose Byrne eyes, picture her hair parted in the middle she really does have the image of Miss Tate??? Rose Byrne seems to be making it big in films and on the big sceen lately...

I really wish Miss Lohan the best... I think Lohan is a good actress and can act... I like the film ( I know who killed me ) I used to admire Miss Lohan but I'm very shock of the event of her taking a necklace and her need to be in court... Lindsay is a good actress once again but in reality life a actress should not cause too much bad attention among herself because fans loose respect for her... It's the fans that makes the real STAR***

Rhonda

Iwould have goneto see this movie except for the proposed casting of Lindsay Lohan. Forget it.

bb

I'm not exactly sure where you folks at TMZ get all of your info at, but the director playing the part of manson is NOT it. The actor that' playing manson according to the IMBD is Bill Moseley. Here, look for yourself...

bb

typo above

bb

I'm not exactly sure where you folks at TMZ get all of your info at,
but the director playing the part of manson is NOT it.
The actor that's playing manson according to the IMBD is Bill
Bill Moseley. (He's also plays one of the members of the Sawyer family in Texas Chainsaw Massacare Pt.2- the guy that heats up the clothes hanger with a bic lighter, rubs it against the steel plate in his head to remove the skin, pull it off the hanger and snack on it.) Here, look for yourselves!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47