Lindsay Lohan -- A Hole New Look

4/4/2011 7:45 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Here's rehabbed courtroom lovely Lindsay Lohan on a recent trip in NYC (left) -- and the unconquerable Hole lead singer Courtney Love in Manhattan this weekend (right).

0404_lilo_courtney_WI_Getty
Both have fallen.

We're just sayin'.

January Jonez

Whenever I see this pix of LL it reminds me of Andy Warhol "Superstar" Edie Sedgwick...Pretty - But unfortunately, some parallels do exist..

lou

To rephrase what Susan said earlier: Come on now... you've gone way to far for Courtney.... Don't equate her to a coke-addled thief. People are picking on her way too much and taking things out of context.

Mike

Shouldn't this title read "A-hole new look"?

Moonbeam

Didn't I read that Lindsay said (1) she only fell because she's always been a klutz (or words to that effect), and it doesn't mean she had been drinking; and (2) that she did it on purpose as a joke?

Which is it?

This is like when she was first blamed for taking the necklace, she purportedly said (1) she wasn't even at the jewelry store that day, and then (2) she only borrowed the necklace.

Which is it?

Note to liars: best to pick one lie and stick with it rather than throw several different lies out there to see which one will fly.

January Jonez

Now I gotta go smoke my obligatory JOINT!!

Posted at 5:00 PM on Apr 4, 2011 by therock

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sounds like you've been hittin the bong pretty hard already..
Maybe you should save the J for later -

lou

You'll never make it to the "other" side", so I will have the PLEASURE of NEVER speaking to you all again.

Now I gotta go smoke my obligatory JOINT!!

Posted at 5:00 PM on Apr 4, 2011 by therock

_____________________________

And what other side might that be, perchance? The Outer Limits?

BTW, I somehow doubt that joints for Jesus really goes down at your church, idjut.

Lucky_130

@lou @Harlot- hahaha, no but really say whoever this rock character is writing some book when did he get the time? He is always here belittling everyone, and making comments about Milo,how he hates Dina, and loves Lindsays rack. Who would buy his book if we could disclose his Moniker he so desperately wants to retire?

LieHoShouldBeInJail

LieHo lies so much, I wonder if she can distinguish lies from truth.
Does her alcoholism/addiction cause her lying, or does her lying cause her alcoholism/addiction?
Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
In the end, it matters not. There are chickens and there are eggs.
They both end up in the skillet.

Pony Princess

Thank you Harvey for responding to my PLEA!!!! I DIDN't Want to lose my moniker!!!

therock
It's all good, you could become therock, thesequel

Superman

And you people didn't think LieHo would get another job. Apparently, she's made a slight career change. She appears to be open for business on her knees in a NY alley.

PRO US

Who'd ya rather?

Davey-Boy

A former child star knows she has hit the low-time when she's sitting in urine-soaked gutter, on a random NYC street corner, being compared to Courtney Love.

Ladies and Gentlemen, turn the lights out when you leave.

Pony Princess

Lindsay didn't fall people she was making fun of a certain person who was staging pictures on the sidewalk in LA last week.
joke is all on you people only Lindsay fans know the truth. sorry haters

kate,
there are few Lindsay fans, and less people that think Lindsay tells the truth. People don't have to see a picture of her on the sidewalk to know she's falling fast.

DANA

They´re both "wanna be", "has been" , washed up coke whores.

Grandma Cracker

What a loser LL has become.