'Real Housewife'

Takes a Licking ...

for a Body Shot

4/5/2011 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

40-ish-year-old "Real Housewives of Orange County" star Tamra Barney partied like a college kid this weekend -- by letting her BF do a body shot off her at a bar in Mexico ... and TMZ has the video.

040411_real_housewive2_video
The graphic lick-fest went down at the Casa Dorada Resort in Cabo San Lucas -- where Tamra's man Eddie Judge took his sweet-ass time prepping her stomach for the tongue-lashing she was about to receive.

Please, drink off "Housewives" responsibly.

Mike

Why did TMZ block the crotch shot? This is not the TMZ I have grown to love.

Gail

OK lighten up people!! She has been in jail with Simon all of those years and she is now feeling the freedom!! So what she looks great in her two piece for her age. So don't be hating her because how many of you can be doing or look the same at her age? I bet all the haters on here are fat ass slobs!! Let her enjoy the ride of freedom people!!!!

Denise

Well, Well, i think I would first like to say that I agree with some of you about Tamra setting a horrible example for her children. What did she get married in her teen years, and now tryhing to catch up on what she missed? She's missing something for sure, she's acting as if she's a high school tramp. I do agree that she should be divorced from that control freak (Simon), but at least she acted like she had some sense. Now, I'm almost 50 yrs. of age, and I do have a nice body (all natural). Point being...anybody can have a body when they are paying to have it surgically (Tamra). So for the comment that was made by Matt "To all of you talking crap you put on a bikini at 40 and look this good! and if you idiots could read this was this weekend! so take a look at yourselves before talking badly about people you wish you could be! ;", obviously don't think much before he speaks, oops, I mean write.

Thanks!

John V

old lady go home

random

She should really use better judgement of her actions since she is being recorded - her little mid life crisis could come back and bite her on the ass when it comes to Simon and custody.

She wasn't married to him her whole life, so the excuse of being free to do whatever she wants is a pathetic excuse to justify who she really is.

I feel sorry for her kids having a mother acting like this and running her mouth off about hinting around being bi and having a humpable boyfriend.

Get over yourself already.

slick

Slimjim22 said it's time for her to sober up because she's a mom. Hell, she's old enough to be a granny if her son wasn't a total tool.

Cathy

It looked like he was disinfecting her before doing the deed.
Side note: Why does she act like this when she has small kids? they are going to be teased unmercifully in school!

rhonda

Wasn't she 17 or 18 years old when she first got knocked up? Maybe she's trying to recapture those lost years when she was busy being a young, single parent to her son Ryan.

Shanan Li

She looks like she has gained some weight. Is she expecting??? Her kids with Simon are cute, but her oldest--FUGLY and looks creepy. I hope Simon takes her kids away and Eddie Cruzes away before he gets the white trash itch!!

Tinalouise

What a slutbag! Yes, she has a good body and all of the plastic surgery has worked wonders but when a woman has children and gets to a certain age this just looks as if she is trying tooo damn hard! Get over yourself and stop embarrassing your kids, you are a disgrace!

aaronincabo

"40-ish-year-old"? You do mean 50+

Oh, and Mike... TMZ did not want to sicken anyone with the sight of worms creeping out.

"Why did TMZ block the crotch shot? This is not the TMZ I have grown to love.

Posted at 4:36 AM on Apr 5, 2011 by Mike"

Pat Wilkison

She's disgusting! What a waste! White trash, low class, and a waste of time!

kitty

SIMON TAKE YOUR KIDS AND RUN!!!! What a GREAT MOM!

LAWRENCE

A. I have no clue who any of these people are. B. Does she have a **** stain or is her gap that wide you needed to put that big black box to block it? C. I still have no clue who any of these people are.

Kookamonga

From what I understand, Tamra went through an emotional hell that wreaked havoc on her self esteem; her marriage began to stifle her and cause depression. I would imagine this is her way of breaking out, being carefree, indulging in behavior she felt she was denied so long. I would bet quite a bit of shekels that eventually, she'll settle down. Right now, Tamra is having fun, laughter, good times -- and why not? She deserves to live, love and laugh, just like all of us.