« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Wrestling Wives Team Up For Reality Show

4/4/2011 4:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

First there was the "Real Housewives." Then came "Basketball Wives." Now TMZ has learned a show currently in production centers around a new group of famous spouses -- "Wrestler Wives."

0401_wrester_wives_EX

Multiple sources tell us the guys behind "Pit Boss" have teamed up with VH1 to produce a show which follows the wives of famous wrestlers -- and the pilot has already begun shooting in Houston.

Sources say Sharmell Sullivan-Huffman (Booker T's wife), Stacy Carter (Jerry Lawler's ex-wife) and Jackie Haas (Charlie Haas' wife) are the main focus of the show.

We're told the show will also be centered around WWE wrestler Booker T's wrestling school in Texas -- which Sharmell helps runs.

Get ready for some catfights!!!

1208_wrasslin_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Michelle

I'd only watch this show if it featured former wwe diva Debra Marshall (Mcmichael) - stone cold steve austins ex wife

Glenn

GROAN!!! Not another one. When will it stop?!?!

CriticAl

She'll always be Jackie GAYDA to me! She was hot as hell on TNA.

J Johnson

Who the **** doesn't have a reality show????

adam smolkowicz

cant see it taking off

Anonymous Rex

This show will be interesting, and probably less dramatic, as all three of these girls are former wrestlers and got where they are on their own merits...not who they were boinking (except for Kitty, who I believe was involved with Jerry Lawler when she debuted in 1999 in WWE, before that she was working in their Memphis developmental territory) I'd expect a lot less drama and fighting and bickering than the stupid hens on real Housewives or basketball wives.

STFU

Everybody posting here sounds like such a whiny little bitch.

Kat

who cares about some whinny bitches on a real housewives show.

Joe Blow

Wow, didn't know Jackie Gayda dyed her hair. She looks good as a brunette. And Stacy, holy jeez she's aged VERY well.

WetWillie

@dont like: Don't say "ass" the day before Easter....

rob

This show will be canceled because none of theme were entertaining while they were in the wwe or tna. The last time Stacey was on wwe tv was back in 2001. Now why on earth is she on this show? Smh

Sam

Why the f*** does American TV have all these reality shows which only show woman in a bad light? Thank God I live in the UK because I don't think I'd be able to stand this s*** being thrown at me everyday.

Alexandra

This is one Wives show that I'm going to enjoy watching! I love the WWE and all three of these women are former Divas! I can't wait!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2