Amanda Bynes --

My Puppy Dog is

DEAD

4/5/2011 9:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Horrible, terrible, tragic, heartbreaking news about Amanda Bynes missing 4-month-old Pomeranian Little Angel ... she's no longer with the living.

Amanda Bynes Missing Dog

Bynes tweeted the gloomy news moments ago, saying, "Sad day....Little Angel is in heaven now. RIP I love you."

This morning, Bynes announced Little Angel went missing sometime yesterday -- and begged her Twitter followers to help her locate the young pup.

So sad.

0405_amanda_bynes_little_angel

Parks Christine

Anyone who has ever had a pet and loved it would never dispute that animals have souls, though sometimes it's really questionable if all Humans do. Being animal/pet friendly is yet another reason I love TMZ.
sorry to hear the sad news

Susy

@Ee3 That puppy probably brought more joy in its short life that you EVER will...shame on you, you ignorant heartless troll..it disgusts me that people like you exist at all

kitty

what happened? I am not a dog lover, but anyone who has a pet, that pet is their baby. I am so very sad, so, so, very sorry for her loss.

Sonja

Actually there is plenty of talk in the bible about animals being in heaven.

Rudy

That's really a shame. Maybe she's not ready for the responsibility of a young puppy - they're not easy. Nevertheless, I hope the puppy didn't suffer. So sad.

BIGPAPI175914

WHO GIVES A ****

Lola Jezebel

amanda bynes shud follow her dog.

yaya

My guess, she left her dog outside in the Hollywood Hills or somewhere of that nature and was taken by a coyote. If so, very said but very preventable.

Sue

How the hell did it manage to get out of her house? Poor dog-stupid owner.

kate

If I'm correct, that's not Amanda's real twitter. Her twitter is just AmandaBynes

DizzKid

This is a story? Seriously? Someone definitely has free time on their hands.

CriticAl

PETA needs to get to the bottom of this. Saying Little Angel "is in heaven" and leaving it at that isn't good enough. No.

e33

why not CriticAl?

It's the effortless way to excuse something without thinking

“Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.”
-Seneca (Mid-1st century AD)

Mindy

Awww poor little baby! I'm sorry to hear about her passing-good thoughts and prayers going out to Amanda. RIP Little Angel

Johnny Rocketship

coyotes got that dog for sure. all these celebs like to live in the hills. the hills have coyotes.

i'd be willing to bet.