Charlie Sheen -- The Countdown to Cleveland

4/5/2011 7:08 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

After bombing in Detroit and rebounding in Chicago, Charlie Sheen was photographed in Cleveland moments ago .... where he's hours away from going on stage for CRUCIAL show #3 of his "My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not an Option" tour.

0405_charlie_sheen_spl263980_007_splash

Now that ticket sales have slowed down ... it seems tonight's show could make or break the rest of Charlie's tour.

Sheen is scheduled to take the stage at 5 PM PST.

Stay tuned ...

JustASayin

@thestones I don't limit myself. I don't only care about people who care about me. I think that's where people go wrong.

Of course Chucky Cheeze doesn't care about me, he doesn't know me. And yes, I don't think he really cares about his fans right now. Perhaps he never truly did. We'll never know. I believe he's scamming them. But they're allowing themselves to be scammed. Some go out of curiosity, others because they want to show their support. Either way I think they're just feeding his problems. And those that I hear putting him on some pedestal are all just plain crazy to me.

diogenes

PDPopDiva The Diva tried to buy a bottle of water and was told, "no." Why? "Charlie doesn't want you throwing them at him,"
2 minutes ago

Autumn_in_Michigan

Even if he had returned to 2 1/2 Men, it wouldn't have be the same knowing how troubled he really is. TV magic, along with a fabulous cast & crew that made Charlie a likable character.

Posted at 5:12 PM on Apr 5, 2011 by Googie

~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, no kidding. How do we ever get infamous lines like "Already got your money, dude" (Detroit) or "When I ****ing talk - you listen." (Chicago) out of our heads?

"Charlie Harper" will never be the same for many of us.

Wonder what gem he will drop on us at the Cleveland show.

Autumn_in_Michigan

MetromixCLE 1 hour 3 mins ago
Even better ... @charliesheen ****tails!! http://yfrog.com/h0vkxtj

They're selling hard booze at the Cleveland show - guess they don't care if they get "liquored up" like they were (on beer) in Detroit.

Autumn_in_Michigan

I don't know who's sicker/dumber...Charlie or the people paying to see him? Donate to a shelter, church, hospital, any charity before spending it on him.

Posted at 4:58 PM on Apr 5, 2011 by thestones
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Birds of a feather flock together.

real deal

Hasn't the tard-a-thon begun?

He looks awful. Worse than he did in LA. And that doesn't look like anything other than straight puffin' on torpedos of crack. I wonder if he has slept yet. Get on stage and into a chair gramps and just start saying whateve comes to mind. It's a crack damn shame.

What he's doing is stoopid. The show obviously sucks. He will not recoup what he lost on 2 1/2 men. The road looks like it's kicking his skinny white ass and it looks like he will be lucky to make it back to LA alive.

Cancel the rest of this abomination of a tour. Just grab another crackhead, any crackhead to take over. It won't make a bit of difference. Go home and clean up.

#duh #stupid #sofa king gay

James M

Wait, show #3? So there was a #2? How did it go?

Kabala

He needs to dress his age...

Dee Dee M.

Someone screams from the street, "Hey Charlie, how many brain cells do you have left?" Someone took this picture just as he was giving his answer!

Vicsecret

I just planned my 22 yr son's funeral ..shame!! My sons look and face started changing just like Charlie's right before he died! Wow! His shallow face... my heart goes out to Sheen family and his kids!

JVM Fan

Charlie Sheen is coming up on a new "bottom" in his addiction to fame. There is a book about addictions called "Addict Nation." The author is a recovering alcoholic/tv host Jane Valez mitchell. Reviews are pretty good at http://addictnation.org/reviews and you can decide for yourself

Jodi

Posted at 4:58 PM on Apr 5, 2011 by thestones
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Birds of a feather flock together.

Posted at 5:39 PM on Apr 5, 2011 by RR
________________________________________________________________

OMG you guys are so on point. What has me ROTFLMAO is when the crackhead comes out with that particular city team jersey on and the people go wild as if he cares about them or their team.

Then he talks about how they bought a ticket when they didn't know what the show was about(he's calling them stupid) and when he leaves they give him a standing ovation. I bet when he gets backstage he laughs his ass off at how easy it is to manipulate these people.

Autumn_in_Michigan

Posted at 9:46 PM on Apr 5, 2011 by Jodi

~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, my thoughts too. He's a con artist.

DatDogBitez

Whoa. I hope he was trying to dislodge something stuck in a back molar and was caught sucking in his cheeks... at the very moment this photo was taken. Because, otherwise, I've seen healthier looking meth addicts. Dude's got the slouch of an 84 year old man, too.

Deborah

I was at the Cleveland show tonight. I threw my son's Cleveland Indian's hat to Charlie during the show. During the meet and greet session, he wanted to make sure that it was ok for him to have my son's Indian's cap. I could tell that he was concerned if my son would care that I gave him his hat. He gave me a Winning hat to give my son. I just want to say that he really seemed to be a caring guy in my opinion...and he ROCKED THE HOUSE IN CLEVELAND!!!!