« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

'Stone Cold' -- Giving the Finger to The Rock

4/6/2011 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin rated The Rock's return to wrestling with one massive digit -- but instead of using his trademark middle finger salute ... dude gave the guy a "big thumbs up."040611_steve_austin_v2_still

Austin was cruising through LAX yesterday when we asked him about The Rock's appearance at WrestleMania -- and dude had nothing but good things to say about it.

Among the complements ... Austin said The Rock is one of his "favorite opponents of all time."

Stunning.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

artie help

i wish stone cold and the rock , would tell mcmahon to go jump in a lake, Vince stinx, P.U.

richard pierce

Who writes this inane 12 year old S H I T ? Harvey, I thought child labor was illegal in the US. My God, the intellectual level of some of these postings (from TMZ) boggles the mind. Talk about dumbing down America - no wonder Barak Obama was elected!

Pinky

"Complements," huh?

ckat

"'Stone Cold' -- Giving the Finger to The Rock"

Wow guys you guys wanted us to think it was the middle finger
or something?? YOU GUYS @ TMZ ARE SO CLEAVER.. NOOOOOT!!!

janet

We all know wrestling is as fake as can be, who's going to win and so on, but it's entertainment for alot of fans. These guys work very hard and do their job and have no problem making fun of themselves.

The Rock had a couple of movies that were not great but fun.

Paula

I loves me some Stone Cold!!

Sammie

I want the Rock back in movies. He's actually not a bad actor. Not hard to look at either, imho :)

Arlene Williams

What happened to the Undertaker? He looked really hurt,if he was acting he did a really great job.

Comment Ads Suck

Posted at 12:47 PM on Apr 6, 2011 by Arlene Williams
-----------------------------------------------------

I recorded WM27 and rewatched the Undertaker/HHH match and saw what went wrong after he landed awkwardly on a chair in the ring. He eventually got back up looking dazed and HHH put Taker in a second Pedigree gone wrong (for non-wrestling people, think of it as a modified piledriver, or ramming your opponent headfirst into the mat). Taker then rolled to the left and the camera caught him mouthing the words "my neck". After that Taker was doing mainly defensive moves and wasn't playing his ring persona, just more or less he was trying to get through the rest of the match.

NikkiMarq

Love the posts where you guys bash TMZ, if you don't like TMZ then why in the world are you on their website?

Jerrell-1982

Posted at 12:04 PM on Apr 6, 2011 by richard pierce

What the **** does the president got to do with a story about wrestling? I swear ya'll so damn racist it's pathetic and it's outdated.

Bubbles The Chimp

Funny enough, the size of Steve's thumb is the actual size of his steroid penis.

gigi

#5, Hey, they got you to click the link. Nobody would be checking this out if it said Stone Cold giving thumbs up to the Rock.

PEREZ,SAMUEL aMERICAN

................................stone cold said so !!.........

cregis

I like the Rock but do wonder why Steve Austin hasn't had as a good a movie career. He was really good on Nash Bridges.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments