Gary Busey

'Meatloaf Stole

His Own Integrity'

4/7/2011 10:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gary Busey is still adamant he never stole Meatloaf's paint on "Celebrity Apprentice" ... but insists ML "stole his own integrity" when he EXPLODED on Busey on the show this weekend.

040711_gary_busey_video
Busey was out in L.A. yesterday -- and told us, "They found [Meat's] paint later ... I hadn't taken anything ... it's just the way things work out when you're dealing with somebody who doesn't have anger management or rage control."

Despite the legendary outburst -- Gary says he still believes Meatloaf is a "good guy" -- but explains, "He just went off the handle."

No kidding ...

040711_meatloaf_video_v2

trainwreck

Puppet.

BroRo

Gary is wierd but not malicious. The Loaf needs some anger management.....

Andi

WOW I have a new respect for Ryan Reynolds. That took alot of guts to step infront of Meatloaf while he was REALLY wigging. Needless to say, I no longer have any respect for Meatloaf. It's just paint, get a clue! I like that show; you get to see them more as real people. Last season I got a whole new respect for Brett Michaels and completely lost respect for Cyndi Lauper.

Enigma

"You know what `FAILING` stands for? It stands for `Finding An Important Lesson, Inviting Needed Growth"

Gotta like this guy !

Kris

the Meat must of picked on and abused as a younster, lot of pent up rage going on there.

jack-55d79

Meat Loaf. Two words. I read somewhere using Meatloaf *really* annoys him. Lol. I don't think Busey is capable of lying maliciously, despite Busey being quite different from most people (that's diplomacy!), but Meat Loaf clearly has anger issues. There's no hypocrisy either, because Gary Busey was well known for anger issues in the past, difficulty on set/perfectionism etc. (even prior to the motorcycle accident/near death experience) So his forgiveness is logical. He's the moral Charlie Sheen.

croc

he almost died from that cycle wreak..he is a very kind person,has a baby and just loves that kid to death..he acts zany because of the head injury..but he is smart..''point blank'' buddy holly story..and a few other charactor actor parts, cant recall all of them..i like him..i hope he wins and blows the other ''normal'' people outa the water...that would be something!

Bubbles The Chimp

Royalty checks must reached the few cents range for Meat Head.

puddintang

Wow. that's just...wow. I'm speechless.

Andi

WOW! I stand corrected. Props goes to Mark McGraf(sp) not Ryan Reynolds. I can't believe how much he looks like Ryan Reynolds. Who is he? I don't watch tv, I just watch stuff online so I miss alot. I hear it annoys Meat Loaf when his "name" isn't spelled "correctly" All I gotta say to that is Meatloaf Meatloaf Meatloaf Meatloaf Meatloaf Meatloaf Meatloaf Meatloaf Meatloaf Meatloaf Meatloaf Meatloaf Meatloaf Meatloaf Meatloaf. he he

ihatestupidpeople

#3 ... LOL! Ryan Reynolds is going to sue you for slander ;-)

Tigers Wood

ML must have watched the KING OF THE HILL episode when Hanks friend was being a bad azz junk yard dog.
Notice all the right camera angles to catch all the drama, just acting up trying to get ratings.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

gary for president

Barbara

Meat Loaf is such an ahole. He should go see Dr. Drew.
Shame on him big time....big mouth!

Busey may be a little different, but he is NOT a THIEF!

EatMe

Meat clearly has what is reffered to in Chinese traditional Medicine as 'liver heat rising'. Where there is liver stagnation, the liver cannot process emotions properly and these people explode, but afterwards feel bad for the ourburst and become nice aqgain.

Looking at him, he clearly has a poor diet and the disproportionate excess fat around his belly also indicates liver issues. Meat needs a dietician and good naturopath. Anger management will not do much until the underlying medical issues are adressed.

Burdock root will help to clear the livere heat and Ashwagandha can help with his stress levels.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments