« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

LeBron's Mother ARRESTED In Miami

4/7/2011 10:36 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

LeBron James' mom, Gloria James, was arrested in Miami Beach early this morning for allegedly assaulting a parking valet at the famous Fontainebleau Hotel ... this according to law enforcement.

LeBron James Mother

Hotel sources tell us ... Gloria was partying at LIV nightclub with some of her girlfriends earlier in the evening ... but when she tried to leave the hotel, she got into an altercation with one of the valet parking attendants.

We're told Gloria allegedly assaulted the valet. Cops received a call about the incident at 4:47 AM. Gloria was eventually arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor assault. The valet was not arrested.

We're told Gloria has been released from custody.

Gloria has been in trouble with the law before ... having been arrested in 2006 for DUI in Ohio.

LeBron was in Miami last night -- where the Heat played the Bucks ... and lost.

A rep for the hotel confirmed the incident ... but had no further comment.

0712_lebron_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Kymmie

Gloria was kept "in check" while she was in Ohio with a team of family/friends. I knew once she got to Miami she would go wild. Crackheads and Miami do not go well together!

Tamara H

HarlotO'Hara-Lets not get cute! I dont need to bail my mother out of jail! You sound like a slut! You stupid bitch

messenger69

She’s one smart human. They must have their own club.

RealityBites

And we care about this why???

CubanB

She was probably partying with Tamara H's mom.

Tamara H

CubanB You have no right to even be on this site! You illegal! Let me give you a dollar so you can clean my house! That's alot of money for you and your people!

Smitty

Nice, Tamara. You're acting just like her.

If she acted her age and didn't behave as if she were on Teen Mom, this article wouldn't even exist.

If my mom had done this, I'd be embarrassed. He's probably proud of her.

Mike Nicely

And to think she was the one who influenced his "decision" to leave Cleveland and take his talents to South Beach. Did they send for her mugshots ... sorry I mean portfolio along with him?

Tamara H

You dont even make any sense Smitty! Please go back to school and get an education! Who would be proud of their mom getting arrested! WHat a dumbass

lisa

Tamara, why should mothers be off limits? She attacked a valet while she was drunk and got arrested. We shouldn't be able to talk about it because she's someone's mother.

Tamara H

Lisa-Is she a celeb??? NO There goes your answer

Me

@Tamara

Shut up hater! You know nothing!
If anyone doesn't belong here, it's YOU!

BTW your comment to CubanB, was very racist!!!
You should be ashamed of yourself!

Smitty

Alright, Tamara, I wasn't going to bring race into it, but since you seem to be racist yourself, here's a little something for you.

Money (as far as his mother goes) and a computer (as far as you're concerned) doesn't change the fact that you are ghetto and always will be.

This is so typical of you and your people. And by that, I'm not talkin' about all black people. I'm talking about the ones that act like fools in public and in public forums.

Gloria is too old to be acting like that and you, since I assume you are at home or work and not in school, are an adult, but acting like a child on here.

Andyace

You can take the shine out of the street but you can't take the street out of the shine!

Tamara H

@Smitty I am a racist but you are making alot of racial slurs yourself. You say you and your people and then say not all black people! I love fake thugs on the computer!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments