« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

LeBron's Mom to Cop -- 'I Don't Trust Your Kind'

4/7/2011 12:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

LeBron James' mother slapped a Miami Beach valet so hard in the face, she lost her balance and fell to the ground -- then told a police officer, "I don't trust your kind" ... this according to the police report.

Gloria James

The arresting officer says he tried to question 43-year-old Gloria James about the alleged incident at the scene early this morning ... but he got "no response just a stare."  After a while, she eventually admitted to having a "minor verbal altercation" with the valet.

The cop says the valet explained that he retrieved James' car and put it on the valet ramp in front of the hotel while Gloria and a female driver stood around talking to people for 30 minutes. Finally, the valet says he turned the car off.

The valet says Gloria then approached him and stated, "Where are my f**king keys and continued yelling profanities at the victim."

The report explains, "Then for no apparent reason the arrestee struck the victim with an open had [sic] across the right side of his face  and in the process causing herself to lose her balance and falling to the ground."

After Gloria was transported to a nearby police station, the report continues, a shift commander -- Lt. Acosta -- tried to speak with James who responded, "I'm trying to trust you but I don't trust your kind ... I don't trust that officer who arrested me."

Gloria then told police she "was not going to cooperate because she did nothing wrong."

UPDATE: Police have released a photo of Gloria being taken into custody.

0407_gloria_james_arrest_subasset

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Davey-Boy

The valet just got assault by pay dirt. CHA-CHING!

Gatanegra

LeBron's mom puts the ass in class.

Mark Proctor

The fun we have drinking.

John

This is typical for these type of people. Poor as dirt and then suddenly get money and think that you can treat people like crap.

Guess what? I wouldn't trust her or Lebron as far as I can throw them.

Home Skillet

Come and slap me, Gloria! Pleeeeeease!!! I need the money!!!!

Mr Baxter

LeBron's mom is taking her talents to jail.

Carl

Mom, your not in the projects anymore. Leave the ghetto behind.

T

******

tripod

moon bats acting like moon bats........good thing they don't perpetuate the stereo types they complain about.......pfft.

Home Skillet

Blacks are racists.

Trevis Miho

WAAAYY out of line...and I don't trust them either.

DarrenBeckley

Attn: LaQueens' 'Moms'...'We' don't trust your kind either...Now pay up Loser!!

c

Stupid drunk ho. Can't wait until your skanky ass gets sent to prison.

Pimpcessa

Dang! Wonder what she meant by "your kind"? What a trashy woman.

OooooNooo!

She's related to a rapist? I'm shocked! Shocked, I tell you!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments