« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Iverson to Cop--'Take my Car...I've Got 10 More!!!'

4/8/2011 8:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former NBA great Allen Iverson unleashed a massive 20 minute rant on a cop ... after his Lambroghini was pulled over in Atlanta last week ... this according to police.

Allen Iverson

TMZ broke the story--Iverson's Lambo was impounded in Atlanta last week after cops noticed the expired plates.

Now the police report is out ... in which cops say Iverson shouted at the officer, "Take the vehicle, I have 10 more." He allegedly continued, "Police don't have anything else f**king to do except f**k with me."

But Iverson didn't let things end on a sour note -- according to the report he later "came back and apologized for disrespecting the police."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

sPaNkDeNALgAs

"According to the report, Iverson even dropped the line, "Do you know who I am? ... I make more money than you will in 10 years.""

WHAT A ****Y JACK ASS

HOPE YOUR CAREER ENDS SOON & ON A SOUR NOTE

sPaNkDeNALgAs

OOOPS! My bad!!! Didn't know he was a former NBA player......well then I hope his fortune doesn't last him 10 years for being a c o c k y son of a gun

Kathy

rich+careless+classless=priceless!

Stupid People Hater

It's so easy to stereotype and be racist when I see articles like this.

Rhubino

he later "came back and apologized for disrespecting the police."

OK, I'll bite. So he disrespects police, and is sorry for it? He is sorry that he doesn't respect police? He's sorry he said it, but still means it?

Whatever.

carla

Leonard

So I see you're a keyboard gangster. I bet if you saw him in person the the N word wouldn't leave your lips you cracker.

estradam30

AI will probably end up broke and filing for bankruptcy before it is all said and done while the cop will more than likley retire modestly with a nice little pension. Better get ready to sell those 10 Lambos once you're playing career is over and there is no more annual cash flow.

Cooper

wow - this guy is low down - i'll bet he can do chin-ups on the curb.......JACKASS

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Yeah he laughs about how many more cars he has, he's got it so much better than the cop. Yet, he goes on a 20 minute rant. Methinks he doth protest too much.

Kayla

If u have enough money to buy a lambo u should have enough money to keep good tags on it! Your an idiot!!

Mike

You can take the Boy ou of the city - but you can't take the city out of the boy.

yvetterene

Nice! Way to be an ******* Iverson. His only saving grace was that he later apologized.

kp

u can only hope they watch him a little closer, next time they can get him for what a gun, drugs, drunk, they will find him again.

tifosi44

Everybody take a long look at A.I. He was playing roundball, ready...... in TURKEY :-)
He will be completely broke and in prison somewhere within 3 months, you all know that.
Wasted millions, and his dozens of little A.I's & their Mama's will be on Welfare, blaming it all on WHITEY.

Fallopia Lopez

Classy guy. In what imaginary world do lines like, "Do you know who I am" actually work?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments