Alejandra Jackson

to Move Out --

Book Deal Imminent

4/8/2011 7:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Alejandra Jackson -- the houseguest who just wouldn't leave -- has agreed to vacate the Jackson family compound -- and sources tell TMZ a tell-all book deal is now a done deal.

Alejandra Jackson
Alejandra -- who has 5 kids via two of Michael Jackson's brothers, Randy and Jermaine -- has been a squatter in the Encino compound for months -- and was probably going to be evicted next week after a court hearing, but she has informed the Michael Jackson Estate she will be moving out by April 14.

The Estate had offered Alejandra a condo, provided she sign a confidentiality agreement, but she refused.  Sources tell us the Estate is not paying Alejandra a penny or offering her any housing -- this was Alejandra's decision -- and we're told it's a clear sign a book deal has been closed.

HumanNature

TMZ INTERNALS/CLONES ARE POSTING AND DELETING CRAP!!!

mymjj5.

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!

mymjj5.

I love you Michael!

aston

And all the trolls are out of their caves again... Don't you ever get tired of writing nonsense?

Cory, why did you post a video link before under the headline Omer is writing a book, and then the clip had nothing to do with a book? Not good promotion for Omer, if that was the intention.

We'll see what happens to Omer's entertainment attempts.

HumanNature

duilama, DUMB AS DIRT

WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO SCHOOL ABOUT LOVE???

LOOK LIKE YOU NEED TO GET AND GIVE SOME L.O.V.E!!!!

Love is an emotion of strong affection and personal attachment.[1] In philosophical context, love is a virtue representing all of human kindness, compassion, and affection. Love is central to many religions, as in the Christian phrase, "God is love" or Agape in the Canonical gospels.[2] Love may also be described as actions towards others (or oneself) based on compassion.[3] Or as actions towards others based on affection.[4]

In English, the word love can refer to a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes, ranging from generic pleasure ("I loved that meal") to intense interpersonal attraction ("I love my partner"). "Love" can also refer specifically to the passionate desire and intimacy of romantic love, to the sexual love of eros (cf. Greek words for love), to the emotional closeness of familial love, or to the platonic love that defines friendship,[5] to the profound oneness or devotion of religious love. [6] This diversity of uses and meanings, combined with the complexity of the feelings involved, makes love unusually difficult to consistently define, even compared to other emotional states.

Love in its various forms acts as a major facilitator of interpersonal relationships and, owing to its central psychological importance, is one of the most common themes in the creative arts.

Science defines what could be understood as love as an evolved state of the survival instinct, primarily used to keep human beings together against menaces and to facilitate the continuation of the species through reproduction.[7]

HumanNature

READ, WEEP AND LOVE, duilama

The Bible indicates that love is from God. In fact, the Bible says "God is love."1 Love is one of the primary characteristics of God. Likewise, God has endowed us with the capacity for love. This capacity for love is one of the ways in which we are "created in the image of God."2

The Greek language (the language of the New Testament) uses two different words to describe and define love. The most commonly used Greek word translated "love" in the New Testament is "agape." This love is represented by God's love for us. It is a non-partial, sacrificial love probably best exemplified by God's provision for our rebellion:

"For God so loved (agape) the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. (John 3:16)

The gift3 of God's son as a provision for sin4 was given to all humans,5 regardless of who we are.6 God's love is unconditional.7

mymjj5.

If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames,b but have not love, I gain nothing.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
(1corintians 13:3-13 NIV)

And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.
(1CORINTHIANS 13:3-13 KJV)

mymjj5.

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!

aston

"Curious, what is your definition of a troll? People that don't share your views?"

No, ric - it's not just what they say, but how and why. There are people who can discuss their views seriously, with respect for the other party, and contribute with some knowledge, some kind of thought and reflections - or maybe good links.

Then there is the other kind, the mean-spirited ones that only come to this board to be angry, call names, crack jokes that show no empathy for anyone or anything, and who seem to be the happiest when they can make someone else miserable, hurt other people's feelings. Those are the trolls.

HumanNature

mymjj5

I L.O.V.E YOUR POST!!!

ABSOLUTELY "FABULOUS"!!!!

(( LOVE HUG ))

mymjj5.

The sick spammer that lives here mymjj5/human nature/mjlover4life/mimi/katie and thousands of other nics is Geraldine Hughes who resides in L.A. She is a racist foul mouthed liar who makes death threats towards Murray. She is banned from ever entering the court room and the Jackson family want nothing to do with her. They know she is an attention seeking liar trying to make money off this case because she can't keep a job.
________________________________________________________________
@Ali the fool who flunked out of school
(aka clone of Geraldine Hughes)
Who in the world is Geraldine Hughes???? rofl! I talked with some of the ladies on here. None are named Geraldine. None live in Cally. Some don't live in the USA. It's none of your freakin business where I or they live.

Ali-the-fool wrote: I was told that one person in the Jackson family did not want me speaking to the press (which had nothing to do with Brian Oxman replacing me), and therefore blocked me from the court room.????? what?????

You put Geraldine on blast but cannot name one Jackson to back up your idiotic claims. You did not even mention the source who told you what the Jacksons did or did not want.....yeah right. Everyone and anyone who wants to go to the press with a story will do so one way or another. With the exception of you of course......because in reality all you really want is for the gullible to go to your pathetic facebook page....you've taken desperado cloning to a new low.

aston

You're welcome, Ric.

As for Geraldine Hughes - I never heard her name before. Now I've read her blog (four entries) and I didn't find any racism or threats there. So what did she lie about?

mymjj5.

Hi Human Nature

Thanks!!! Keep fighting for Michael!!! Love your post too!

Daphne

All those Daphne's posts were not from me. Haven't been on TMZ for a few days. Just lost interest. Its the same bunch of idiots, posting to themselves.

dominque

The grandchildren are not babies.Alejandra has been living free for over 30 soemthing years. she has taken advantage of the situation. She need to move out already. Katerine has been nice letting her stay as long has.
Get out you low life, free loader.