Alejandra Jackson

to Move Out --

Book Deal Imminent

4/8/2011 7:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Alejandra Jackson -- the houseguest who just wouldn't leave -- has agreed to vacate the Jackson family compound -- and sources tell TMZ a tell-all book deal is now a done deal.

Alejandra Jackson
Alejandra -- who has 5 kids via two of Michael Jackson's brothers, Randy and Jermaine -- has been a squatter in the Encino compound for months -- and was probably going to be evicted next week after a court hearing, but she has informed the Michael Jackson Estate she will be moving out by April 14.

The Estate had offered Alejandra a condo, provided she sign a confidentiality agreement, but she refused.  Sources tell us the Estate is not paying Alejandra a penny or offering her any housing -- this was Alejandra's decision -- and we're told it's a clear sign a book deal has been closed.

pyrochick

I wouldn't buy this book if you paid me to. All it's going to talk about is how the brothers seduced her and then didn't pay child support. Those dads(Jermaine and Randy) are the UGLIEST men you would ever sleep with. Especially Jermaine with those things hanging off of his cheeks. What is that anyway? UGLY! She screwed them both knowing they don't pay up or take care of any of their children, so she's the one that's gotta take care of them, not grandma Katherine, and no one else. This book is going to end up at the 99cent store like anything else connected to this family. They put the D in dysfunctional. And this skank.....well......what more can I say?

mymjj5

Seriously, get over this too. I'd like you to also find a single instance of my telling you to leave.
Posted at 9:07 AM on Apr 11, 2011 by ric
_____________________________________________________________

Seriously you can get over it yourself!!! come back all you want too. No one was talking to you in the first place. I'm done engaging your uninvited unsought conjecture.

gayforliztaylor

if you sanitize the jackson grandparents and the sicko liz taylor, you can keep the posts.

mymjj5

love you michael!!

Geniius

so her kids are both siblings and cousins? Ewwwww

mymjj5

great post Chic!

mymjj5

@Cherwood!
Post #193....you "slammed" it!!!!

Daybreaker

The Jacksins signal the decline of American Culture, economy and morality. When you liberate the slaves, you got to educate them, however, the American society has the lowest score among the world's developed country for education. With that failure and lack of self awareness, the American people mistakenly take it for granted proudly as it was a God given characteristic of that culture, for being rude, uncivil, loud and obnoxious. Examples abound, shareurdeadwoodie/mymymy/mimimoo/HN etc. etc.

cory

TRANSFORMERS dance to
Michael Jackson.

HumanNature

EVERYBODY HAS HAD THEIR POST DELETED INCLUDING ME!!!

NO BIG DEAL!!!

HEY Daybreaker

YOU NEED A (( LOVE HUG ))

Cherwood

-#199: Hey MiMi! I see there were a few posts regarding my work that I missed courtesy of the TMZ EXORCIST AKA Magic Eraser....LOL x 1000!!
So they consider those words filthy, eh? I guess maybe they would be to members of the Mountain T-Party....I think someone's been sitting too close to the BANJOS.....
-#204: Aston, here's another LONG rant for you:
I am CRYSTAL clear on what you meant in your post to me--no Psychic abilities necessary there as you were plain and to the point when you told me to "shut up". As often as I have corrected or disagreed with people on these boards, I have NEVER said that--even to the HATERS. Therefore I have NO doubt that your post was written to retaliate...not a good look...
Thing is, if you read further in my post, I agreed with you on another post of yours. That's my thing, I'm an equal opportunity defender or offender. Many posters on here can attest to the fact that I just call it like I see it--nothing personal.
As for the whole "Psychic" thing, I also don't believe in it because as a Christian, I believe God gives some people the "Spirit of Discernment". All I can say is when it comes to Michael, most of the time I do my RESEARCH as well as getting help from many of the GREAT posters here and other friends I have who are Michael supporters, but other times I just KNOW.....and after 40 yrs. or more of Loving/supporting something, you tend to know. Not sweating whether you buy that or not....choose your poison....
You also mentioned that I didn't know what LMP or you were feeling, but the question you need to ask is if I WANTED to know, and I would've told you NOT! In simple terms, I merely responded to your posts with MY opinion based on what I saw of LMP--her AMATEUR performance on Oprah, at the Funeral is out there for ALL the world to see so if you think anyone needs to be Psychic to GET that she was FULL OF IT, I don't know what to tell you. The thing YOU have to remember is that you are on a FORUM, so if you don't want people to comment on what you say, don't post. It's that simple.....
As for Michael's statement on Rehab, are you REALLY trying to EDUCATE me on this? C'mon now, even people who just joined in after he died know something as ELEMENTARY as this! I stated in my last post that he admitted he was dependant on Painkillers and needed to go to Rehab. If you were REALLY as adept at understanding what you read, you'd know by now that my stand is that the '93 addiction is the ONLY time you could PROVE that he had a problem with meds, but ever since then, people like you have used that event as justification for calling him an addict.....
I would like for any one of you claiming that he was an addict to PROVE he had a problem other than the '93 moment. And I don't mean some CONTRIVED blog or Tabloid full of HEARSAY and INNUENDO, I mean a LEGIT SOURCE. If Michael was such an addict, why wasn't it on the CORONER'S REPORT? I guess now I'm supposed to take your word over a LICENSED PROFESSIONAL....Oye.
Bottom line, I'd LOVE to see that so-called Youtube clip you referred to.....finding it way too hard to believe this is the first I'm hearing about it as much as the Tabloids LOVE to rank on Michael. Also, WHAT deposition are you referring to, the one for the Concert Promoter's lawsuit, or the Sheikh of Bahrain....or do you even know?
The thing you have to ask yourself is WHY, as a self proclaimed Michael fan do you have the need to post and believe NEGATIVE things about him that haven't even been PROVEN? When exactly did you become a Michael fan? In '93 when he married Lisa Marie?
-#229: Hey Mymjj5! Thanks for the support. NOBODY talks CRAP about Michael and gets away with it....NOBODY!!
BTW: I see you and MiMi are vying for who can win the most points against the Demons....GON' GIRL!!!
Also, did you see Celebrity Apprentice last night? Let's just say that I am no longer favorable towards NeNe Leakes, she ripped into LaToya like she was in Jr. High, just because she was JEALOUS that their group won with LaToya as Project Mgr. NeNe went on a rant against her after they won saying all she did was stand around "looking like Casper, the friendly ghost," and that LaToya is over 50, but lives off her family name. My thing is, at least LaToya is where she is today due to SOME sort of contact with Talent, NeNe is 40-something and her only claim to fame is the ATLANTA HOUSEWIVES REALITY SHOW so who is SHE kidding?
I haven't always been happy with LaToya, but since she's been on the show she's been really doing Michael proud and lifting up his legacy....and you know anyone who stands in the way of that is an ENEMY IMO....
I just hope LaToya can navigate the haters and keep her eyes on what's important. She does come across a bit discombobulated and all over the place, but I think she'll be fine as long as she can remain focused.....
Cher
MJJ Justice League 2009--WE ARE HERE TO CHANGE THE WORLD!!!
No Peace till Justice!
MICHAEL--IL.O.V.E.U4EVER and MISS-U-SO-MUCH!!

mymjj5

Posted at 4:50 PM on Apr 11, 2011 by Daybreaker
______________________________________________________________
@Daybreaker

You just aint wrapped too tight!!! I mean seriously!!!

mymjj5

Hi cherwood

fantastic post! i missed the celebrity apprentice.....again. sounds like Latoya is doing a great job.

Young

The only reason she wants to publish this book is because Michael is getting all the love and the money is roling in. She just wants her piece of Michael and it's not going to be in a good way.
Michael and Katherine have looked after this woman and her children for many, many years and this is the thank you that they are going to receive. Jermaine and Randy have not supported their children at all. Jermaine is crying broke but travelling the world and where is Randy hiding in a cave somewhere. These dead beat fathers need to step up to the plate and be somewhat of a man.
Those 5 children are not Katherine's responsibility, the only responsibility that she has are Michael's 3 children. She can still be a grandparent to them and allow them to visit but they need their own home to go home to. Three of these kids are adults and finish school, what happen to getting a job and supporting yourselves.

Come on this book it just to spread around more dirt about the Jackson family. Leave them alone already they have been through enough and we the fans do not want to read anymore dirt on the Jackson's. Let them live in peace and allow Michael's children to be happy.

Butterfly