Betty White

BLASTS Lohan, Sheen

4/8/2011 3:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Betty White just UNLOADED on Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen -- claiming she "cannot stand" their over-the-top lifestyles ... and blasting them for letting their careers spiral out of control.

0408_betty_white_lindsay_lohan_charliee_sheen_getty_tmz_bn

Betty went off on the stars yesterday ... telling the Daily Mail,  “I cannot stand the people who get wonderful starts in show business and who abuse it. Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen for example."

But Betty didn’t stop there -- claiming, “They party too much, don’t learn their lines, are unprofessional, and they grumble about everything. I think they are terribly ungrateful.”

Back in her day, Betty adds, "We considered ourselves lucky ... and were always on our best behavior in public." Times have changed.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Dudette

Betty says it the Best.

Truth

+100. FIST PUMP TO BETTY WHITE. YEP, LINDSAY LOHAN AND CHARLIE BOY ARE GRENADES... MORE LIKE ATOMIC BOMBS. NUFF SAID.

AddieTrish

Regardless of who she puts on "blast" Betty White is the bomb! Love me some Golden Girls! I believe she's the last one standing, is she not?

nobody important

Rock on Betty! She walks the walk so she can talk the talk...i bow down to BW!! lol

David

to hell with that old ass bag.

Violette-Blue

You tell them Betty!!! Betty White rocks big time. This woman has always worked hard. She's a legend. She knows that these twits are nothing more than spoiled, rotten, barely good actors who feel entitled to everything. The worst part is our society accepts it and is okay with it. Just look at the Kardashians. They are famous due to a sex tape and nothing else. I mean, where did our values go America??!!!

Starla

You GO Betty!

Dudette

FIST PUMPING TRUTH!

jen

thats funny, didn;t we just post yesterday, that all the "celebrities" and "actors" that are so full of themselves and ungrateful, should just fall off the face on the earth....all except Betty White......awesome....

kkay

Go Betty!

GRYFFINDOR!

She's so cute, I love her. And she's absolutely right. I always liked Lindsay before she got crazy and thought she was a good actress but both of these idiots messed up great careers and even better paychecks for cocaine. It's so ridiculous. Charlie Sheen's show was NOT funny and why he made it for 8 years with great ratings is beyond me!

JustB

It could not be said any better! Totally agree! Props to Ms. Betty White

Stella

that's why we love you Betty. what a sad day when Betty leaves us... :(....Keep on keepin on Betty.

Anila

how much her advice work on both Lol, CS???

rico

SHES RIGHT ABOUT SHEEN, I WOULD HAVE GONE ALITTLE EASYER ON LOHAN, BUT I GET HER POINT, WISDOM RULES.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments