« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

LeBron's Mom Suit -- Valet's Lost 'Enjoyment of Life'

4/14/2011 2:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

LeBron James' mother Gloria James caused the valet she allegedly slapped last week to lose his "capacity for enjoyment of life" -- and now he wants $15,000 minimum ... according to his lawsuit.

0414_gloria_james_launch_EX

TMZ obtained a copy of the lawsuit Rockfeller Sorel filed Tuesday in Miami-Dade County.  In the suit, he accuses Gloria of assault and battery ... during the incident at the Fountainbleu Hotel.

Sorel then breaks down a laundry list of "damages" he claims to have suffered -- such as pain, emotional distress, humiliation, mental anguish, and loss of capacity for enjoyment of life.

On top of all that Sorel says he needs cash for medical care and lost earnings.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

peoplearesilly

Most ridiculous thing I've seen in a while -- it's too bad there are lawyers that will take on this nonsense crap.

mm

So, can I sue the employer who laid me off because I lost my "enjoyment for life" due to stress from job hunting?

Kathy~~~~

Normally, I would call this guy a big whiney baby, but because it involves this stupid excuse for a woman...I say KUDOS!! She thinks she is so above the law and she needs a nice lawsuit for her ghetto behavior! Not that his lawsuit will break the First National Bank of Lebron, but she deserves it! Also, gotta love her racist comment! Had that been the other way around all of the race cards thrown would have built a castle! I can't stand her! Her face makes me sick...nasty skank Blech!

Tammy

This lawsuit is based on her intent, but since she was drunk, doesn't that impair her intent? It's why they charge drunk drivers with involuntary manslaughter instead of murder, because they didn't have intent to kill someone. If she gets a good lawyer, he/she can argue thst she was too drunk to have any intent and did not know her actions would cause him all his allegations. She can win. Furthermore, I think she should win because I hate money-grubbing famewhores who susptain no real damages.

HarryPalms

So, LeBron James' mom wanted to slap the enjoyment of life back in the Valet Parker? Gives another meaning to bitch-slap... "I'll slap back into enjoying life if you don't smile"

aperture

This lawsuit is offensive to everyone who has suffered from real trauma and has PTSD as a result.

Gsharon 710

Man just sue her for touching you and stop beefing. This other bull might question your manhood. damn

HarryPalms

Ever feel like life's not all that you expected?
Do you sometimes lack the energy to get out of bed?
Have you ever thought about committing suicide?
Well, think no further because Gloria James is here to SLAP SOME ENJOYMENT OF LIFE RIGHT INTO YOU.

Call 1-800-GET-SLAP

HarryPalms

mack less than a minute ago

Why did he hire an unknown attorney?

----

Unknown attorneys start off from cases like this.

justsaying

He can't be serious. Taking time off from work, going to doctors and all the rest of this garbage after being slapped by a woman. Just WHO does this guy think he's fooling? He's GOT to be a homosexual. No MAN would stoop to something like this. A MAN would have laughed it off and gone on about his business.

janet

That's usual, everyone says the same thing nothing new, so what is the problem?

Mr. Sorel is sueing Gloria James.

Steelers suck

Granted, she's acting like high-priced trailer trash. Thinks she's something special when she isn't but this is just ridiculous. I don't think he needs to sue her. We're so sue happy in the U.S. I do think she needs some form of justice. I don't care who you are or who your son is or who you THINK you or your son is, you have no right. And I don't care if you were able to drive a Hummer while living on welfare when your assclown of a son was in college and being courted by the NBA. You still wipe your fat ass like everyone else!

Ed

DUDE!! You are a valet! You have no life...and you got b!tch slapped by a woman...you don't deserve a dime!!! What a *****!!!

Sammie

I hope he nails her. Who the heck does she think she is? And NOBODY gets to say the N word. I don't care what color you are.

MrsBeasley

Drama Queen much? Dude, grow a pair...you are going to be subjected to even MORE humiliation now that the world knows you are a sissi boi.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments