« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

LeBron's Mom Suit -- Valet's Lost 'Enjoyment of Life'

4/14/2011 2:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

LeBron James' mother Gloria James caused the valet she allegedly slapped last week to lose his "capacity for enjoyment of life" -- and now he wants $15,000 minimum ... according to his lawsuit.

0414_gloria_james_launch_EX

TMZ obtained a copy of the lawsuit Rockfeller Sorel filed Tuesday in Miami-Dade County.  In the suit, he accuses Gloria of assault and battery ... during the incident at the Fountainbleu Hotel.

Sorel then breaks down a laundry list of "damages" he claims to have suffered -- such as pain, emotional distress, humiliation, mental anguish, and loss of capacity for enjoyment of life.

On top of all that Sorel says he needs cash for medical care and lost earnings.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Jodi

LMAO...you know this dude hasn't lost his "zest for life" or whatever he said from a slap in the face by a drunk woman...the valet and his lawyer are looking for A BIG PAYDAY.

A slap in the face wouldn't harm him that much so I guess he's going with the mental thing. Dude is going to play this for all it's worth. lol.

Mama Itchy

OK. Seriously??? This is nothing more that some little worthless bitch looking for his 15 minutes of fame and his 100,000 dollar payday. Grow some balls, get a real job and move on you little ***** ass bitch. The world is not going to pay for everything you think that it should. It's called GO OUT AND EARN IT LEGITIMATELY!!!

Clyde

Jerrry! Jerrrrry! Jerrrrrrrry!

Sally

He is looking for money - run LeBron run!

Vemtira

It is pretty obvious that the guy is looking for a quick, easy buck, and easy life. Come on, I was treated much worse for 2 years in my last job, and I'm not whining that my life is over and I can't work anymore! The guy sees celebrity; then sees dollar signs in his eyes, and now is looking for a fast easy buck. Grow a pair, and just plain grow up and quit acting like a baby. People have been in much worse situations; life and death situations, and you don't see them acting like a big baby like this guy. I bet his mother is just soooooo proud!

He had better hope that he gets some money out of this because nobody will hire him again!!

Jerk!

coco

What a P*$$Y

lolo

All you ass ****er go to hell i would get that bitch for all the money she worth

Joe

I would offer Gloria a deal....have a date with me, bring a bottle of Henny, and let's a room....I love drunk, hot, older women.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5