Brooke Mueller:

I Will NOT

Take a Drug Test!

4/16/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brooke Mueller just refused to submit to a drug test ... TMZ has learned.

1204-brooke-mueller-tmz-ex3-credit
As we have been reporting, multiple sources tell us Brooke has fallen off the wagon and has been out of control over the last few days.  We posted a surveillance video from an Inglewood pawn shop yesterday showing a very jumpy Brooke trying to pawn a watch and a stereo.

Under her custody settlement agreement with Charlie Sheen, Brooke is required to submit to drug testing.  A test was scheduled for 6 PM PDT today.  We're told the people conducting the test came to her home but Brooke's lawyer -- Ron Rale -- who was present, told them she would not take the test.

Under the settlement, a refusal is considered a dirty test.

It's unclear what Charlie and his lawyer will do now.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Sheeple Herder

So now the other drug addict gets them? Sucks seriously hard for those kids that their addiction and desire to do drugs is more important than they are!!

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

What a douche bag!

dd

Wow!

diogenes

Here come the haters. This is a sad situation for this woman, her children, family and Sheen. How can people find such humor in this on going drama and hate so much?

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Wow. She learned well from her ex-DOUCHEBAG. Now she's just like him!

dimes

Was she even there?

JS

Charlie, I mean Derek, stop it.

My two cents ;)

Charlie brought Brooke into a fantasy in the beginning and now her life is he nightmare reality. I pray she get well very soon for her and her family. Charlie you are so evil we get it. You are powerful we get it. Do something good and stop destroying eveything around you. Your kids one day might turn out just like you and you will know how your dad feels

Jodi

I'm unclear on this. Was her lawyer the only one at Brooke's house or was it the lawyer AND Brooke at the house.

Sounds like it was just the lawyer who was speaking for Brooke. I'm asking this because I'm wondering if they know where Brooke is if she wasn't at her house when the testers came.

Whether she was there or not she has lost custody of the boys by not taking the drug test. Damn.

Lagoon

dimes less than a minute ago

Was she even there?

---------------------------

That's a good question.

Sammie

I think it is time for someone truly responsible that actually cares for the welfare of those kids, to take them away from both of them.....................otherwise, they just don't have a chance.

It's also a good reason for a new law that doesn't let certain people have babies at all! These are selfish, irresponsible people that care only for their own pleasure

Majestik

I'd like to know the legal reason why the lawyer refused the test.

jewel

She was a drug addict waaaay before Charlie Sheen. She couldn't even stay off booze or drugs while pregnant! Charlie Sheen is managing to stay off booze and drugs while working, outside his home environment- not an easy thing to do. Get off his ass people.

Autumn_in_Michigan

dimes 4 minutes ago
Was she even there?

~~~~~~~~~

And does anyone actually know where she is? Won't we have egg on our hateful faces if it turns out that she's been lying dead in a ditch from a gunshot wound or a slashed throat or something this whole time.

K

My husband and I had a very hard time getting pregnant with our son. He prays for 2 baby brothers. How I wish that we could adopt Brook and Charlie's twin boys. They may have the money but we have the stability, love and nurturing that those little boys need. God bless them.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments