Lindsay Lohan -- Coachella Baby

4/16/2011 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan was spotted walking out of the Coachella Music and Arts Festival last night ... looking less than enthused to see the paparazzi.

0416_lindsay_lohan_53691PCN_Lohan09
Enjoy the show!

Radio City

Lindsay Rocks

andyconda

lohans would sell secrets to the enemy for a fix.

shar

She looks glossy eyed..... too much "Tea"??

Danielle

@pony--those are her star tattoos

sunny

LOL!!! What a mess.
But, evidently a wealthy mess, who's a pro at lying!! hey, whatever works, huh? Who needs class or style or even any amount of talent, when you can manipulate your way through life in private jets?
Freak.

magmax

How did she get her face that labia color?

Lucky_130

FUTMZ- I know exactly what you mean, haha. From the time I was in Highschool to about three years ago I would have literally sold my soul to the Devil for a music contract that would have suited my needs, cause I wanted to live like Slash and Nikki Sixx no matter what. My needs were to have an excess amount of everything,and I had a crash and burn mentality. Im lucky to be alive right now. Trust me, I know. haha

PG

White trash.

john smith

No Lou today?

Pony Princess

john smith
you missing Lou????

sean

@Daneille

why is she so desperate to cover her face,in every picture???
-------------------------------------
Why don't you tweet her and ask...

Katers

I haven't read many of the posts, but this girl is ON DRUGS. There is no denying that. But, you know what? Who cares? Let her go. If she really wants to live a drugged up life, then so be it. It's none of our business. At the same time, she better be well-equipped to pay the price of her criminal actions, as the rest of us have to do, no matter what. Karma's a bitch, Blohan. You're an idiot beyond belief. God save the decent people, and let *******s like you be put behind bars. Good luck in prison.

john smith

I think that the avatars calmed people down, snapped people out of their cyber world and back into reality. Did someone on the other thread say that Davey-Boy died?

Pony Princess

Katers
I'm with you. I don't think that her drug use is really any of our business as long as she's not doing things like drinking/drugging and driving where she's a menace. That really is a personal decision on someone's part.
I think her criminal behavior (alleged) is really where it's at. Unfortunately, she seems to not do well as long as she is drinking/drugging, because she overindulges. That's unfortunate.

Pony Princess

john smith,
I am hopeful he has NOT died. He himself got bad news, and what he thought he was over with, turned out to not be true. He is off doing some of his bucket list.
Very sad.