Barbara Eden

Sign My Tattoo

Of YOUR Face???

4/18/2011 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It ain't everyday you run into someone with a Barbara Eden tattoo -- but this weekend, the "I Dream Of Jeannie" star had a random encounter with a SUPER FAN who had her FACE inked on his leg.

0418_barbara_eden_video
Eden was hanging at The Grove in L.A. -- when the dude with the body art asked Barbara to put her signature above the Eden tat on his leg ... and of course, she obliged ... with a big ol' smile.

The guy told us he was going straight to his tattoo artist to make the signature permanent -- so he could match a similar tattoo on his OTHER leg featuring "Wonder Woman" star Linda Carter.

Dude also said he has a Dolly Parton tat somewhere on his body ... but ... uh ... that one remained hidden.

Ziggy

Ahh that's sweet of her to stop and do that. She looks amazing btw.

Hmmm

Hey Sugarbutt, for your information her son didn't KILL HIMSELF.
He had been struggling with addiction for years and even openly admitted a few years before his death that he owed his life (up to that point) to his mom who had been his champion and helped him through tough times and been there for him through it all. She was nothing but supportive and pushed so hard to help him get clean.

Everyone knows it wasn’t suicide, the coroner and toxicology confirmed that. He accidentally overdosed on an extremely pure cut of heroin and his heart couldn't handle it.

Before you make nasty statements about people you have never met and hopefully never will, think twice and shut the hell up. Your brand of idiot is well over stocked in this world, do us all a favor and just stay off the internet, you’re not doing anyone any good.

Hisjules

test

CCC

To Sugarbutt - Are you trying to say that anyone who commits suicide, it's their parents fault, or does that just go for celebrities? I truly don't get your way of thinking and that you feel you need to call Barbara Eden or Marie Osmond out like this. I suppose you also feel like they are heartless and could care less abou how and why their children died. These acts probably killed a part of them inside. Why you feel it is their fault is beyond me.

moveover

I agree with "CCC" above. I've always been a big fan of Barbara Eden. What a beautiful woman.

annie2

I bet it was Gloria Vanderbilt's fault for her son's death, too? Or maybe Anderson Cooper's...perhaps he wasn't a supportive enough brother? Or maybe Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward's sone who OD'd, it was all their fault? Good lord, really??

ihatestupidpeople

I don't know if sugarbutt is a troll or just really really stupid!! For their sake, I hope troll.

good as gold

A genie named Jeannie in one of the sexiest outfits in the history of television in the 60's and she still looks sexy today without that sexy outfit on!

To the idiot claiming Barbara had to do something with her son's death you might be one of the biggest morons that ever posted here. Her son [Matthew Ansara] died of an accidental heroin overdose. He took some heroin that wasn't cut and was 100% pure. A good reason not to take that drug or cocaine! Nonetheless Matthews death devastated Barbara. Read it in her book that just came out "Jeannie Out of the Bottle".

Kim

I know the guy in the vid, he works with my mom and is a great friend of mine. Please no need for harsh comments just because he decided to get "different" tattoos, at least they aren't grotesque tattoos like some people get.

swlibby

i know him and yes his parents are proud of him! we are all pround of him! and there nothing wrong with him he just being his self!

Jackie

Never heard of her, but that dude is ****ed up. He should have put her face on his chest than on leg. aww...Show some respect dude.

SurfingEagle

it takes all kinds

Canadasux

To the misinformed: Barbara Eden's son died of a heroin overdose.

audgie

That looks like Justin Gaddus.

paul

Hi I am the dude in the video. I just love all my tattoos. I got a life and enjoy it. Barbara was great.. Don't be jealous that I have met alot of celebs..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments