Brody Jenner & Avril Lavigne's Kiss of Death

4/18/2011 10:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Brody Jenner attempted to resuscitate the pale lifeless corpse of his girlfriend Avril Lavigne at BOA this weekend.

media_removed_tmz

Now if only he could resurrect her music career too.

matt

Well I guess you can try to be witty or you can get the facts right. Why don't you hire writers than can do both. IF you'd come out of your cave, you may notice that Avril currently has a huge hit on the charts. You can question the quality, but she certainly still has success.

emmajulie

she obviously doesn't want to be with him and is killing time. i'm more embarassed for him than for her.

andre`

Brody is cute though.. Very good looking guy

Ally

Ooh, that does not look good. She must be over him because he has no job. That will turn any girl off after a while...no matter how hot a guy is...and especially if the girl has a job/career. In fact, I'm in the middle of breaking up with my bum ex-boyfriend as I speak. He was hot at first, but then his laziness became a total turnoff. Bleh!

AnnaBanana

matt's right, she's got a really awesome song on the charts right now. Her music career is far from over, in fact I think it's got new life. That's why I'm trying to win that trip on musicchoice.com/sweeps to see her perform in the Bahamas. Avril STILL rocks!

Jenny

Brody can do so much better.

Wazoo

Actually, she seems to be in control. I mean, the guy from all accounts is a loser, as in no job, no future, so who can blame her? I think she can do much better than him, and her music is kinda pop, but better than others, need I mention names.

Sophie

Hire better writers avril has like amazing talent and has just finished her YEAR black star tour and is recording again and who the **** is brody anyway hes like only known in america she known in lots of places so get ur facts right + she hasnt lost intrest in him she probley saw the camera and she dont like talking/showing her love life !!! thankyou - sophie <3 true avril fan

sophiee

WTF avrils carreer is amazing i mean i love her tooo much , and tbh who the **** is brody jenner , he only famouse in america so avrils basicly saving him

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4