Miranda Kerr

Postpartum Bikini Body

4/18/2011 7:15 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Just three months after giving birth to her baby with Orlando Bloom, 27-year-old Miranda Kerr was back in a bikini for a Victoria's Secret photo shoot in Malibu this weekend.

Miranda Kerr Bikini

She's a model mom.

0418_babybods_Footer

tlcmk

They invented a word for women like this. It i called "dayam!"

Mikki

She looks Great. I'm looking forward to Orlando's next movie. I'm also looking forward to more pics of Baby Flynn. They are such a beautiful family.

Observer

For one, it's 'much' easier to 'bounce back' the younger you are. Two, some have better genes in that area than others.
Three... does there look like a 'lil' photoshop going on there in the midsection? Hmmmm?

Gene Foreman

She's always been my favorite VS model!

Jackie

She's Hot....Only lazy women will use their babies or pregnancy for an excuse of being fat. I have an 8 year old daughter and i never got fat during my pregnancy neither after her birth.

Joe Blow

I want to be Orlando Bloom. GD, did he luck out with this chick or what?

Areader

Hmmmmmm?

Harveys boyfriend

that is what I look like with dirty blonde flowing locks..kinda lol
sexy Beast and genetics have all to do with the quick recovery..tiger blood maybe?

Zsd

Yes, she looks amazing, but for her a post-baby tummy-tuck is a business expense. All these "miraculous" recoveries so soon after giving birth are at least partially due to plastic surgery.

Rider - you're an idiot. Most women don't use pregnancy as an excuse for anything. You obviously don't know much about the physical changes of pregnancy or how anyone's metabolism works.

Matt

Amazing how good you can look if you have thge money for plastic surgery.

Watcher

Plastic surgery through the navel, laser treatment for strech marks and there you go! :P

Steph

@Rider
Most mothers actually have to take care of their babies and be sleep deprieved for the first 4 months. Not all of us can afford Nanny's to take care of our children so we can work out 6 hours a day. As a mom of 3, and far from fat, I am hardly jealous of her body, I know how much time and work she had to put in to get it to look that good, but I would much rather spend that time playing on the floor with my 13 month old!

hotbitch

Zsd is obviously fat. You just assume this chick had a tummy tuck because YOU needed one??? Guess what? Not everyone gets tummy tucks! Besides, as a general rule a c-section and tummy tuck cannot be performed together. People DO actually work out, you know. Also, she breastfeeds which burns a ton of calories. And Rider is right in saying that a lot of women use pregnancy as an excuse. You are NOT eating for two and only need what, an extra 100 calories a day?? Gimme a break. Again, you're probably running around with a 3 yr old and still talking about your "baby fat".

hotbitch

BTW Watcher, if lasers could remove stretch marks then no one would have them. Just sayin.....

Y'all are just HATERS! Every woman doesn't get beat up during pregnancy, ya know.

Lili

Wow, I'm jealous. I wish I had of looked like that after I had my kids. Didn't happen. She looks awesome.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments