Witness: LeBron's Mom Hurled XENOPHOBIC Slur

4/20/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

LeBron James' mother told Haitian-born valet Rockfeller Sorel to "Go back to your country" moments BEFORE she slapped him in the face ... this according to a witness statement.

0418_gloria_james_rockfeller_sorel_ex_2

TMZ has learned ... a witness at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach told investigators Gloria James didn't stop running her mouth after she called the Haitian-born Rockfeller Sorel a "f**king n**ger" ... telling him, "take a boat and go back to your country."

As we previously reported -- Gloria was arrested for battery and public intoxication after the incident ... and Sorel has since filed a civil lawsuit against her over the altercation ... claiming emotional distress, humiliation, and mental anguish.

The witness adds, Gloria's friend tried to pull her away from the fight before it got physical ... but Gloria allegedly insisted, "I'm gonna be ghetto."

Calls to Gloria's attorneys were not immediately returned.

bob

What a classy lady...LeBron must be so proud of her. Sure hope she gets some jail time for this...she's a real loser. And let's hope the guy wins the civil lawsuit.

twilightmom

"no, I'm gonna be ghetto".
She was certainly successful, wasn't she??
People like this,who think *they* are the celebrity (ball player, etc) just because their kid has accomplished something. Pfft....
And her line of, " do you know who I am?", she must be related to DUIna Lohan. Lol

Anya

Would serve the byotch right if he does get awarded big bucks from her!

kellyj

SHE LOOKS LIKE A MAN WITH A WIG ON.

MoonDust

"I'm gonna be ghetto" LOL that is priceless, hope he would sue for a lot more so that maybe she could get back to her ghetto roots for real. Disgusting human waste of a person! YOU GLORIA are the GHETTO and you may have left and you are still very much TRASH!

DJ

Wonder if Gloria is related to Chilli from former band TLC. Just sayin'..

twilightmom

@Charles
Excellent, exactly what I was saying.
SHE is a nobody, its her son who has the *$$m not her!
"do you know who I am?". Gets me every time!!
I'd have to say back, " No, and actually I could give a flying f+++! Now go the hell away!!". (=

CrisDizzle

For a moment: i thought that was Lebron wearing a 'wig.' uh... my BAD! LOL =p

JW

Come on - that's not a woman. It's fugley dressed in drag!!! Nasty too.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

send her to jail

lou

Please...gonna get ghetto?! She was BORN GHETTO. Look at that face! No refinement whatsoever! Looks like a go-riller. You can move people "out of the ghetto", but you can't move the ghetto out of them. Hoot-rat is right! "Do you know who I am?!", she says. He shoulda replied, "You look like an ole "Hoot-rat" drag-queen to me!" Money don't buy class. I've worked in the hospitality business for many years, I love it...but yet these people that "DEMAND" respect with the line, "Do you know who I am?!" get me every time. I just reply by calling them by their name as registered and if they were to act-out, I let them know that doesn't give them liberty to be abusive against me, nor my staff. If you want to have a conversation about the situation, I'll be glad to, but I will not stand here listening to abuse. If they continue, I call the authorities. I don't let them upset me. I've got some happy and wonderful guests to take care of.

Ghost

"I gonna be ghetto" ???? Shes never left!!!!! Proof that money can never buy class....go back to you hoooood!!!!

money

low life bitch, undercover crack momma. get your money man!!!

Joshua Maida

He aint gonna win squadouche from her in a civil suit. She aint got no money. Her gravy train son has all the bones....

Karl

The whole black rage thing is so tired and so 10 minutes ago.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments