Jennifer Hudson

Cut Down to Size

4/19/2011 9:35 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Jennifer Hudson showed off her svelte hourglass figure in a form fitting blue dress while leaving a studio in London on Monday.

0419_jennifer_hudson_Fame
Two months ago, the 29-year-old told Oprah she was a size 6.

0419_hudson_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

moe l.

Looks like she's been sucking on a tailpipe.

R

Her attitude seems snooty lately. I don't get it.

Snooki'sHairBump

I'm glad Jennifer is losing weight and feeling good about herself, but this photo of her looks awful. Maybe it's dress, or the makeup. I don't know, but she doesn't look good in this pic.

Cleveland Gal

Another plastic Barbie doll,not attractive Jennifer.

Tiffany

I'm proud of her for losing all that weight. As a former heavy weightier myself, lol, I know how hard it is to not go IN THE FRIDGE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND CHOW DOWN, WHEN YOU'RE ON THE DIET. I'M HAPPY for her and her health, she definitely added some years on to her life expectancy.

gossipgirl86

I never have really like Jenifer Hudson. Don't think she has very much of a range in singing. I don't think she is the best actress either. She should stick to broadway or something. Not hatin, just sayin...

RealityBites

I'm sick of her freaking WW commercials....that songs annoys the hell out of me....she still has a big ass, and those shoes are dreadful.

VP

I agree w/u snooki. I'm happy she lost the weight and is feeling good about herself, but I agree this pic isn't the best. I think it's the dress that's ruining it.

ladyday

I never thought she could sing. Her voice has no range. She looks great in long dresses. I wish she would not wear short dresses or shorts, her knees are too knocked.

BroRo

SHE LOOKS GREAT!!!! A much healthier look.....

crabbygirl81

I don't like her singing either and she appears to be a big snob, but happy for her that she lost weight. That dress is really ugly.

Tinalouise

Her voice is good but her song choices suck. She looks good but annoyed still that she dumped the old boyfriend when she got popular for some reality show douchebag...

Joey

she was prettier when she was her normal self...

Rotter

Still looks like she can lose anther 35 lbs. And don't get me started on those stoopid shoes!!

sassy

I think she looks great, she needs to stay at this weight or maybe go up a few pounds. The hair is another story - she needs to lose the bangs. They do nothing for her'. And I LOVE her voice.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments