Jennifer Hudson

Cut Down to Size

4/19/2011 9:35 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Jennifer Hudson showed off her svelte hourglass figure in a form fitting blue dress while leaving a studio in London on Monday.

0419_jennifer_hudson_Fame
Two months ago, the 29-year-old told Oprah she was a size 6.

0419_hudson_footer

megan

Why do they all insist on standing like that? Yes, it makes you look thinner because you appear to have ONE LEG, I guess, but you also look stupid and like you have to pee. STAND WITH YOUR FEET TOGETHER PLEASE, like a normal human being.

ay

LOL she actually looks way worse.. hilarious how superficial hollywood/music industry forces you to be.

mannequin

As long as she feels good about herself that's what matters. However.... I must say that her face?? appears to be rather large.

Logan R

She looks like a gelfing from the Dark Crystal.

Possum

'Size 6'? Oh,please....her gut is clearly visible,and her thighs & 'backside' are still huge.Cutesy-poo faux-model pose to appear slimmer by not having thighs together.The next baby by babydaddy-of-the-week will finish her off,size-wise.

ketjo

I glad she lost weight if that's what she wants but sorry that as big as she was and after having a baby ain't no way on god's green earth her belly got that flat without liposuction or surgery.It is phyically impossible ..the more weight you lose the more drape in the skin and it sags, I know been there and done that....ain't no amount of dieting and work outs goina tighten it up.....and another thing I agree with is I she really irks me with her posing constantly it is so fake...I wish her luck but she needs to realize being skinny will not cure all your problems

Me

Oh great another loud mouth Diva...

jmk

She looks great, but she should stop now. She looks like a real person right now, not like some Hollywood ideal.

rhode

I wish my skin was as smooth and flawless as hers!

moe

I am really sick of hearing about Jennifer's weight loss. ENOUGH!!! why do we praise *celebs* for losing weight?? She looks waaaaaaaaay toooooooooo thin!!!!

Dana

Today's size 6 is larger than yesterday's size 6. The standard size 6 is 34"/26.5"/37.5" but that was developed in the 40s. Nowadays, some manufactures and designers want to make a woman feel better about her body with vanity sizing. Size 6 varies, but is usually larger than it originally was. Regardless, she looks great, has an awesome hourglass figure, and I can definitely believe she is a true size 6.

Sammie

She almost looks like a wax figure in this pic. either way, good for her. She'll probably have to deal with yo-yoing the rest of her life. What a pain.

Susie

I would hate to see what she looks like with out the spanx holding all the loose flab in. And is she standing on some sort of stilts? Guess she still has short stubby legs.

Jackie

She looks more ugly than when she was fat...ugh.....cheap is all i can say.

JimmyCrapCorn

i don't think she's a snob i just think she's not very bright. but i'd still hit it.