Jennifer Hudson

Cut Down to Size

4/19/2011 9:35 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Jennifer Hudson showed off her svelte hourglass figure in a form fitting blue dress while leaving a studio in London on Monday.

0419_jennifer_hudson_Fame
Two months ago, the 29-year-old told Oprah she was a size 6.

0419_hudson_footer

Sara

whatever she looks great! a whole lot better then the rest of you trolls on here! stop hatin!

Cody

I have to say, she looks great! But I do find it funny that the ones that are "proud to be big and beautiful" always end up shedding the weight and telling everyone how much happier they are. Maybe the fatties who were cheering them on for being obese should take a cue from it. Just saying...

Sam

I like Jennifer but honestly I truly thought this was a wax Madame Tussauds Jennifer :-S freaky

norma

Jennifer Hudson is hell of gorgeous. This lady made a change in her life for the best. I be dam if the HATERS ant trying to steal her joy. Guest what it won't work! Jhud is a very smart young lady, and she is in control of her own destiny. No one artist owns a style. Stop trying to compare greatness to greatness. Jen is amazing and lovely on all levels. She does not need your permission to do anything in life. HATERS are either just mean spirited, are just a plain sad case. This is one super star in the business have not changed do to more success are weight loss. Ms. Hudson knows her place better than anyone.

gloria

the dress was not a good choice. she lost some serious weight but needs to amp up the exercise and add some muscle tone to that body. You cant do it on diet alone - that is a losing game.

Name

She looks fabulous, but those shoes are unfortunate.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

she needs to lose another 20 lbs before she should wear that dress,she is making herself look smaller by keeping her legs crossed(old trick)

northern gypsy

***gloria***
i totally agree...basic weight management...
it's all about...caloric intake and regular exercise...
i repeat...easier said than done !!!

Woot

Dang, peeps....judge much? A nice set o' Spanx will help you, too, ya know. Jennifer worked hard for her figure. Give her some props.

KellyBunny

Hes she lightened her skin?? She does not look the same.

smashley

looking good girl!

Shauna

I'm very proud of her and I think she looks fantastic!! As a formely obeist person myself I truly think everyone that is obeist/overweight down inside wants to be healthier no matter what they say to everyone else. She is an inspiration and lets you know it can be done without going under a knife. Hard work and discipline plus perserverance pays off!!! Haters are always gonna be doing their job... of hating lol

tori

I thought she was much prettier with the weight on. Not so attractive now at all!!!!!

Donovan

I thought she was hotter when she was larger. Every time I see her now she looks pinched, unhappy and like she is posing.

Bubba Ganoosh

What's underneath that awful wig. Is she bald? What is it with black women and these wigs?