Snoop Dogg

Is Today 4/20???

4/20/2011 6:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Legendary weed advocate Snoop Dogg woke up this morning and posted this photo on his Twitter page today ... think he knows it's 4/20???

0420_snoop_dog_baking_news
In case you missed it -- today, 4/20, is an unofficial stoner holiday.

In fact, TMZ just spoke with Tommy Chong -- who told us he plans to celebrate by taking 420 hits from one of his favorite pipes at 4:20 PM. (Side note -- that can't be good for you.)

So, in summary, 4/20 seems like every other day for these guys.

0728_whatcha_smokin_footer_v2

BDoll

"celebrate by taking 420 hits from one of his favorite pipes at 4:20 PM. (Side note -- that can't be good for you.)"

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? "That can'tbe good for you." HAHAHAHA LAME-O'S working over at TMZ today. HAPPY 4-20 to aLL my fellow celebrators. I don't quite understand how that couldn't "be good for you".....heck I feel GREAT right about now. REALITY CHECK: TAKING 420 HITS OF THE MARY AIN'T GONNA ****ING KILL YOU & ANY "HARM" FROM IT IS FAR LESS THAN GETTING DRUNK OFF YOUR ****ING ASSSSSSSSS. <3

toddytrillion

toddytrillion

Electro Indo (electronic blunt) shot and directed by ME!!!!

dave

losers...

lil harvey

News Alert: Watch out for TMZ virus. If you say something that THEY don't like they will cast and evil trojan on your
a s s! This is true. Be VERY AWARE..

Muppet

The message I got from looking at this picture is Snoop is a real d.i.c.k. Can't stand druggies they're the s.h.i.t. of the earth.
Freud would have a field day with this!

acorn

Might as well have tweeted, "I have manhood problems," "I am 12 years old mentally," and "ARREST ME NOW."

tellmeaboutit

That is one nasty looking dogg.

shoto504

I have big love for the snoop but doing this 2 weeks before his big show in abu dhabi isn't the most well thought out idea. that said, he's playing amsterdam 2 days before he arrives here anyways so let's just hope the guy is untouchable.

Jackie

LOL......Is that how penises look like?!....hmm!!....I am going back to Venus now....eeeeeH!

Holly

I tried it a few times, and dont like the high. It was horrible!
It would certainly impair my driving

I dont understand why so many people like that high

Holly

I dont care if someone is smoking it in my company

Vincent

Thats what eh takes his snaps out of

janja

He's a doped up idiot, him and his loser wife. Those kids should be taken away from these two dope heads.

Black Becky

Yidmash 13 hours ago

Y do U THINK they call it DOPE? TMZ?.4 medical can can can help but 4 your lungs and if driving it can kill.CAL jumping on the medical weed wagon and TMZ acting like they backup THC is so mucho BS.I remember when NO one backed up any medical weed but thanks2 howard hughes`s all that changed as he died smokeing medical weed in mexico

*****************************

this is from wikepedia:

A subsequent autopsy noted kidney failure as the cause of death. Hughes was in extremely poor physical condition at the time of his death. He suffered from malnutrition. While his kidneys were damaged, his other internal organs, including his brain, were deemed perfectly healthy. X-rays revealed five broken-off hypodermic needles in the flesh of his arms. To inject codeine into his muscles, Hughes used glass syringes with metal needles that easily became detached.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments