Britney's Mom -- Wanna Buy Some Zit Cream?!

4/21/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you've got an acne problem ... Britney Spears' mother may have the CURE ... because TMZ has learned Lynne Spears has taken a job as a skincare salesman -- and she makes HOUSECALLS!

0420_spears_ex_dermatologists

Lynne is now an "Independent Consultant" with a company called Rodan + Fields Dermatologists ...  which means she's basically an Avon lady with different products.

In her new job, Lynne will call up everyone she knows and set up appointments in an effort to hock everything from anti-age eyeclothes ... to vitamin D supplements ... and even a $160 anti-sun damage kit.

Lynne will get a commission from every sale she makes ... and if she kicks ass -- she's eligible for bonuses!

A rep for R.F.D. tells us Lynne joined the team earlier this month -- and insists the company is "delighted" to have her.

Lynne told company honchos she joined up because, "My best friend, who is also a consultant brought me on board.  I love the team I am working with and am excited about building my new business”.
1202_britney_bitch_footer

mousetrap

This probably isn't about needing money. She wants to get out there and work. Not everyone is going to be totally comfortable and fulfilled letting their child funnel money to them. Sounds like a great gig if you are really into beauty products. Wish I could give something like that a try, but I don't have an entrepreneur bone in my body and would surely fail miserably.

S

And what's wrong with that?? Seems like an honest way to earn a living to me. Jerks.

Rico

At least this tacky trailer trash cow is working. She should get Dina Lowlife Lohan to work with her...trouble is, Dina is a non-working parasite and would never take an honest job.

Virtual Insanity

Maybe she's just trying to fit in with her group of friends. I threw a Mary Kay party once. I would rather have my toenails forcibly removed than do it again-- but I was trying to fit in with a group that clearly wasn't my crowd. More power to her.

SweetPea

Isn't Britney a spokesperson (or was) for Proactiv? Wonder if this will be conflict of interest?

MariJoy

I have complete respect for Britney's parents...they're there to love and support her, help when needed, and basically are content to stay out of the limelight - SO unlike the Loser Lohans.

Barbee

This is NOT Proactiv!! This is Rodan and Fields (same people, different product). These are terrific products and there is potential to make a lot of money.

jus-sayin

Britney's Mom -- Wanna Buy Some Zit Cream?!

Not if your selling it.

Dee Madison

TMZ.. snoozeville stories, who cares.. remember Estee Lauder, that's how she got her start and look at her biz now...

Sloane

give her credit that she's doing something and earning her own money

not like the Dina Lohan!!

kristi willis

Thanks for the free advertising! Everyone knows what happens when you're 1st in a direct sale company which is only 2 yrs old. I'm first in Okla. These docs had 85% of the billion $ acne market, so w/4 products in a 5 billion anti-age & all I do is give out my company website. For "Botox results w/out the shots" No this is not M.Kay by a long shot! We'll laugh all the way to the bank. Making 6 fig. residual in 2 yrs. Say whatever you want! Thanks R+F! http://kwillis.myrandf.biz

Glory Bee

Good for her. The parents of other celeb offspring take note.

James Reo

Well! It seems working for living and is a great idea and should be acceptable in the positive way! Not a dam thing wrong with what she is doing, kiddies thousands and thousands of women have their own beauty products business and they work out of their homes and do home parties and house calls.

Honeychurch

This is a pyramid scheme, for sure. If you have to recruit, and give parties, it's no better than Mary Kay or Amway.

You don't make money from these schemes without recruiting others. Any Mary Kay or Amway person is lying to you or themselves if they say they do.

OKS

Good luck with your new job Mrs. Spears. Nothing bad at all about hard work. I hope you do very well with your new venture.

*For the haters - NEVER MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE MAKING AN HONEST LIVING.

Look at all the sneaks in this country like ILLEGAL MEXICANS stealing there way into our country - pumping out anchor babies and taking our jobs and welfare and benefits - Those are the rats you need to make fun of!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments