Olivia Munn -- Cheers To STDs!

4/21/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When "Daily Show" correspondent Olivia Munn was asked to give a toast at a corporate event in Vegas last weekend ... bet they didn't think she'd talk about seminal fluid!042011_olivia_munn_v2_still

Olivia -- who's rumored to be dating Justin Timberlake -- was hosting a launch party for SKYY Infusions Dragon Fruit at Pure nightclub ... when she reminded everyone, "wrap it up ... because you always dribble before you shoot."

She continued, "Let's have fun ... let's hook up ... and maybe share some STDs ... bye!!"

Cheers.

Jus

I think it's Olivia Wilde whose rumored to be Justin Timberlake, not Olivia Munn. Olivia Munn is rumored to be with Matthew Morrison.

Jackie

HA HA.....She must have STDs....why would she think about sharing it. hmm.....cheers to ur STDs.....lol.....good humor betcha has.....ha ha

Fidel's niece

She is so classy - NOT!

Such a dumbazz!

tvcon

You should really check your facts. She is rumored to be dating Matthew Morrison but apparently he is telling everyone within ear shot that he's single. Justin is rumored to be with Olivia Wilde.

THIN LIZZY

Great body, but that face, sometimes she looks good, sometimes she doesn't. Dudes you know what I'm talking about.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

I'll pass on her

3Storms

She caught the herp from Timberlake, who got it from Scarlett Johansson and Jessica Biel, who both caught it from Derek Jeter

Len

She sucks. In the history of The Daily Show I've only turned it off when watching her. She is not funny at all, as her speech proves. What in the world does Jon Stewart see in her.

When will this no talent bitches 15 minutes be up?

BroRo

Olivia WILDE is with JT dear TMZ....and you're the ones that told us!

MikeP

@Len "When will this no talent bitches 15 minutes be up?"

Not for a long while, as she is awesome.

Why not post your Wiki Page @Len,? so you can prove to the world how much more talented and accomplished you are than Olivia Munn

(Or you could simply not comment about stuff you know nothing about, and make yourself look stupid)

Just sayin..

fgsd

While I think that Ms. Munn is a very pretty young lady, she does indeed need to work on her craft more.

I have seen her on Daily Show and she is like a duck out of water. I'm a loyal watcher, and I was a bit confused by her act.

Not sure where they are going with her, comedy is kind-a her thing, she had gotten a giggle me from me. She just needs a little tweaking. Maybe in time she will just get better, I'll give her chance, she seems lovely.....I like her.

samson

Anybody actually think this girl is funny? I thought she was passable on Attack Of The Show (a lot better than the unwatchable girl they replaced her with), but I haven't liked a single bit she's done on The Daily Show.

jack-55d79

Some of this stuff seems as appropriate as a crab supper at an anti-pubic lice fundraiser.

tvcon

Come on people this was a damn nightclub in vegas.

Clay the don sippin Dom P daily like John.

Dude I'm so sick of this JT bs. The dude need to just tell mfs he gay cause it ain't working. It's like everytime a woman says his name they are paid to say, "HE'S SO HOOOT!" or "HE DATING SO AND SO.." Yeah mfin RIGHT dude, that's why Brittany Spears freaky ass don't want nothing to do with him and he can't get a track with Eminem. Quit acting like you a pimp foo cause your boy Lance is putting you on blast.. AAANNND. That Olvia Munn is so damn fine I can't even take it.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments