Water Bottle Whack Job Sentenced to Jail

4/22/2011 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The dude who had multiple sexual relations with a female co-worker's water bottle ... which the co-worker unassumingly drank from ... was ordered to spend 180 days in the slammer over his disgusting habit.

Michael Lallana Water Bottle

Along with the half-a-year in the big house ... an Orange County judge sentenced Michael Lallana to three years probation and ordered him to register as a sex offender.

Lallana had told investigators he made his secret man deposits into the co-worker's water bottle because, "It was the closest I could ever get to someone as good looking as that without tampering with my marriage or hurting anyone."

Gross. Gross. Gross.

Beth

As disgusting as it is, I must give him credit for his aim.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

I hope someone uses HIM as their water bottle.

Meanie

I hope one of those nice jail boys shoves a water bottle straight up his ass.

Marty

I can hardly get my little finger into a water bottle. Bufford ain't gonna fit!

The first thing he will do is go to the Correctional Officer and say, "I am frightened of those terrible guys" and he'll get into the "Bitch Tank". (Protective Custody)I hope he's not pee shy! Lots of guys in the "Bitch Tank" licking their lips.

Anything under a year is spent in regular ol Jail. Over a year, is the big house.

Robbin

Gross.

mildly insane

Isnt letting the world know
his thingy is small enough
to fit in a water bottle punishment enough?

WTF?!

OMG What a world - oh what a world! This is outrageously sickening! I may have missed something but how was he found out? Good Lord help us all, we are living in a world that people don't respect the privacy of doing their private business in their own homes! This nut took it to work, and in a water bottle of a female co-worker OMG I cannot even think about this. He needs prison time, get a little of what he gives.

CrisDizzle

Cut off his nutz for real though.. no need to have this creep in society!

Michael Jackson's Voice

WITHOUT HURTING ANYONE??? she drank his semen! That in its self isn't safe... Hello Bodily fluids transmit AIDS and other STD's.... And Yeah She was a victim... that in its self in injurious in its self!! Disgusting PIG I hope his wife divorces him and bans him for any kids they may have!! sick PERVERT!! enjoy Big Bubba,,, He is the one with ALL the cigarettes!

who dat

I think his story is BS. More likely, he looks like a creepo office gawker. The girl is probably way hotter and shined him on. So he decided to get even, by doing his water "additive".

On a side thought, who drinks out of the same bottle every day?

chefadam

LOVELY

KO

This guy would rule if his reason for having done it was that she'd f*cked him over, crushed his spirit, or committed some type of other genuinely hurtful, bitchy thing, but since it was some feeble, cowardly attempt to get close to someone he was obviously attracted to, he's just a loser. Years ago, when I was a short order cook, I pissed all over a burger I was ordered to make for my boss. Watching him eat it was fantastic!

themillieblog

What a sick bastard! 6 months is not enough for the sickening damage he did. At least I hope they don't let him go after a week for overcrowding, this sicko should be in longer!

KW

I want to take a sip of the sweet enhanced water! Shots anyone?!

bp

so the guy made a mistake.. sex offender's a little harsh.

That's hysterical