Hef's Gals -- Battery Operated Devices At Disneyland

4/22/2011 8:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Playboy kingpin Hugh Hefner spent his Thursday afternoon scootin' around Disneyland with two attractive ladies ... because ... well, because he can.

0422_hugh_hefner_WENN
Hef took his fianacee' Crystal Harris (the one on the right) to the Magic Kingdom yesterday to celebrate her 25th birthday.

Just in case you forgot -- Hef is 60 years older than Crystal.

0422_disney_footer

supahJ

Today marks the first day that I'm glad I'm not Hugh Hefner.

SUN

His daughter needs to save him from himself... He looks stupid.

Lyndsay

CORRECTION! The girl on the left is Crystal Harris! Check out Hef's twitter, he posts pictures of the trip!

Shannon

Agree with Lyndsay - That is Crystal in the pic! LOl.... Somebody needs to get some glasses and it aint Hef!

sam

the girl with her hair down is obviously crystal, is everyone else blind?

SNAFU

I have so much respect(?) for all of the women that hang with him. I'm sure if he was a Wal-Mart greeter they would still be swarming him. HA! Do his sons get the hand me downs?

kim

GOOD GOD u ppl are stupid!! If you dont know that is Crystal Harris then you need to hire me. Obviously TMZ hires ppl who don't belong in pop culture. Need a CORRECTION POST stat

bagladey

Is TMZ paying these writers? Crystal Harris is in the photos. What's going on over at TMZ? Maybe they need a real boss over there.

Melissa

isn't the one on the right Shannon Tweed?

Chelsea

Are you sure that's not her? The girl on the right in the white shirt looks ALOT like her....

bagladey

TMZ must be out-sourcing their article-writing to India or some place where the writer does not recognise all of the people in the photo they're writing about: N.B. Please notice Crystal Harris at right in photo.

TP

Hef looks like he is done and over the hil, and needs this car to get around, more so than a fun riding device.

The girls look like they are ready to jump on one another and have a fun afternoon, and, trying to figure out how to dump Hef.

patti

I didn't think Hef ever left home. Or even went outside, for that matter.

Julie

OH MY! Does he look washed out or what? I'm 22 years old and my great grandfather (Poppy) is the same age as Hef and looks so much better than Hef. As Poppy would say "Hef looks like he's been rode hard and put up wet". LOL

sweetdee88