Lindsay Lohan -- Bailed Outta Lynwood ... Again

4/23/2011 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan just walked through her own personal revolving door -- the exit way at Lynwood Correctional Facility -- after a bondsman put up the cash to spring her.

0422_Lindsay_lohan_GETTY_BN1
According to the L.A. County Sheriff's Department's website ... LiLo was in custody for almost five hours and her bail was set at $75,000.

Lindsay rode out in a black SUV, with a Sheriff's vehicle leading the way.

0423_lindsay_lohan_exit_video_tmz

Tony Johnson

OH! I FORGOT TO SAY ONE MORE TIME!!

ALL HAIL JOHN SMITH!

jeebus

@Nicole: No, she probably won't.

Lori

Tony Johnson 13 minutes ago

I DO SPOT HITS ON YOU HATERS!!!

YOUR FIVE MINUTES IS ALMOST UP!!

MY COMING HERE SERVES TWO PURPOSES FOR MY GIRL LINDS!!!

#1 ~ gets her number of post up and confirms her status as a STAR!

#2 ~ LET'S YOU HATERS KNOW THAT YOU ARE VISIBLE!!!
=========================================================

Whoops! somebody forgot to fill their prescription again...you know TJ, the pharmacist can give you a bump if your doc isn't taking your calls :) I am of the opinion that your meds need to be recalibrated.

Lori

Tony Johnson 6 minutes ago

OH! I FORGOT TO SAY ONE MORE TIME!!

ALL HAIL JOHN SMITH!
=====================================
Thought you were leaving 1/2 hour ago? I "popped in" and you're still here? hahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

I am Spartacus

"chzbrgrmachne about an hour ago
Lindsay needs to get as far away from Los Angeles as she can. I think she'd do nicely in a smaller city or even a little town far away from Hollywood and far away from L.A. County. Maybe somewhere in Denver or Omaha. Columbus was nice the last time I was there."
----------------------

If you're Lindsay Lohan you MUST stay in Los Angeles. Thats the only thing thats prevented this girl from being in jail for years instead of days. If she had gotten multiple DUIs in a state other than California she would have done time without getting out early because of overcrowded jails. With her record she would easily be in jail instead of doing the 12 days she normally does.

Nicole

@lohan is a train wreck

The Judge has DISCRETION and theft is not an automatic felony charge and that is why it qualifies for the section 17b rule.

LINNOCENT

I am Spartacus

"Tony Johnson 13 minutes ago

I DO SPOT HITS ON YOU HATERS!!!

YOUR FIVE MINUTES IS ALMOST UP!!

MY COMING HERE SERVES TWO PURPOSES FOR MY GIRL LINDS!!!

#1 ~ gets her number of post up and confirms her status as a STAR!

#2 ~ LET'S YOU HATERS KNOW THAT YOU ARE VISIBLE!!!

Tony Johnson 13 minutes ago

I DO SPOT HITS ON YOU HATERS!!!

YOUR FIVE MINUTES IS ALMOST UP!!

MY COMING HERE SERVES TWO PURPOSES FOR MY GIRL LINDS!!!

#1 ~ gets her number of post up and confirms her status as a STAR!

#2 ~ LET'S YOU HATERS KNOW THAT YOU ARE VISIBLE!!!"
--------------

well you and I have a much different defintion than star. Tell me the last movie she was even in. As far as i know she's done 3 movies her whole career, Parent Trap, Freaky Friday and Mean Girls because everything else she was in was crap. She has more mugshots than decent movies.

GrinOlsson

I am aware of the plight of this young lady and the law. But, I find a $75,000 bail for a probation violation extremely excessive considering it is based on a DUI. The presumption of innocence must be maintained until there is a trial with respect to the new allegations against her. Even so, the system literally forces people to secure counsel under threat of imprisonment. Indeed, all of the "strings" attached to any court case and release has become so excessive, including a financial burden on the public, maybe it is time to write your representatives and tell them to dismantle the police state.

droopus

This is ridiculous. She would never get this type of leniency if she didn't have such fame. This makes a mockery of the judicial system, and shows it to be a two tier system.

If you're famous, you get unlimited chances. I'll bet you another probation violator spent the night (and will spend the next six months) in the population of a prison.

themillieblog

I hope all her legal troubles are over...just so that I wont have to keep hearing about it anymore. Other than that, I don't wish anything bad for her. If she can save herself from jail great, if not then too bad. I'm not one of these degenerates here who get a kick out of people being sent to jail. I actually have better things to care about than some former actress going to jail or not. I dont know her and no one here knows her, who cares.
Honestly, though, her acting career is over! No one could take her seriously as an actress anymore, not with all the drama she's brought. Even if she's back in films it's all downhill from here.

Ugh just hire a driver next time!

Jade evergreen

At poster Lohan is a trainwreck
nicole would defend Lindsay if Lindsay kill someone while driving intoxicated or if Lindsay robbed another jewerly store at gun point Nicole would blame the gun and also if any Lindsay enablers have done stuff Lindsay has done they be jail longer and wouldn't very breaks like Lindsay has gotten

Areader

Harvey get the complete 42 minute surveillance video and release it please!

FriendofLindsay

Listen to the little people squeal. It's music to Lindsays ears. Perhaps if you had done something in your life, you might catch a break as well. Now go away.

John

She's gonna REALLY love the stint at the county morgue. That's a keeper.

DLEE