Lindsay Lohan -- On Her Way to Jail

4/22/2011 9:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is heading back to the jail she's all too familiar with ... Lynwood Correctional Facility.

Lindsay Lohan Going to Jail
We're told she'll be processed there as soon as she arrives in the next hour or so -- meaning her fingerprints will be taken ... and they'll even take a brand new mug shot!  According to the impeccably-researched TMZ Hollywood Bus Tour, that will be mug number 5.  Tickets are on sale now.

Once that's complete  -- Lindsay will post bail -- courtesy of her go-to bail bondsman --  and be released. She's due back in court on May 11 for her pretrial hearing.

Deja vu all over again.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

James

FIRST BIATCHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Simone

Hahaha..............

You deserve every minute behind bars.

Too bad the judge couldn't send Dina Lohan with you.

LOSER LOHAN FAMILY!!!!!

Good riddance!

What an awesome bit of Photoshopery! This should become her regular icon! She is her own biggest enemy!

Elceibeno08

Doesn't she get tired of this crap? She has a knack for getting in trouble.

Marilyn

Gee if my loved one was in that L.A. County morgue I would not want Lindsay with all her disrespectful being prancing around in her designer stolen clothes with those duck lips touching my loved one's personal things and stuff!
Or even viewing my loved one.

HarryPalms

Celebrate Good Friday with a complete set of six different Commemorative Lindsay Lohan Mug Shot Plates. Own your piece of history now.

tombaker

The Defense: After I did not borrow it, I did not steal it either, so when I heard the police were coming...I returned it. What is the big deal?

betty

I think we should wait and see how much "jail time" she does. And, I won't go and see any movie she is in...privileged people with big lips are a turn off not to mention she is always blowing kisses at people...pulease.

NO ONE ASKED THE D.A. WHAT LINDSAY's BAIL WAS SET TOO.

BAIL IS REQUIRED FOR ALL MISDEMEANORS.

Caliwestsidegirl

This whore needs to go away fast!
Your career is done you dumb piece of sh*t!

get real

I dont get it........ Jail or No jail till may 11th?

TCYB

Mugshot #5? It should have been a felony. It's going to be mugshot # 6 after the trial. This is BS. She is NOT going to learn.

fanspeed

How dare they do his to the beautiful and talented Lindsay. All u haters should thank her that you are allowed to breath the same air as this Goddess.

THE INSIDER

GOTTI PRODUCER JUST DROPPED HER FROM THE CAST!!!!!

Good riddance!

Stickyfingers is lucky in one regard. If a cataclysm happens when she is in the morgue and brain eating zombies arise, she will have nothing to offer the zombies and because she looks like a zombie already, she'll be left alone.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments