Lindsay Lohan -- Strapped In For Rollercoaster Ride

4/22/2011 8:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan spent the day before her court hearing at a place that is the exact opposite of jail -- Six Flags Magic Mountain in Valencia, CA -- but no matter what goes down in court today, the likelihood is Lindsay will not be taken into custody.

0422_lilo_lohan_AKMIMAGES
LiLo hit up a bunch of roller coasters yesterday with some close friends, including her brother Michael Jr. and her sister Ali.

Today won't be nearly as fun -- because she has a date with the judge, who will most likely violate her probation. As for sentencing, Judge Stephanie Sautner will probably defer until a verdict has been reached.

We'll be live from court today, so stay tuned ...

0422_roller_coaster_footer

14Lola

It's nice to see her getting HIGH on life!!!!

JimBeam

DAMN! Ali is showing her "O" face :)

The Train!

is that cobie smulders (robin on HIMYM) next to her? anyway, the brunette is hotter than lindsay. at least in this picture.

HAHAHAHAHAH

GOOD LUCK LILO! Glad you are with family and having fun. Leave the other clingers behind!

andyconda

this makes ironic. she has been riddin like a roller coaster ever since she was 6. damn that is one ugly family mivhael jr. you look greasy.

ilovegossip

Finally, something nice to see. THIS is what she should be doing... not hanging out at clubs, falling on the sidewalk. I mean, really, how difficult is this to do???

I hope it's not too little, too late.

andyconda

a train wreck on a roller coaster go figure

STFUP

Why do they both have that 'insert **** here' look on their faces? lol
That whole family is just trash.

ilovegossip

By the way...how did TMZ get this picture? I'm guessing this is more PR by the Lohan camp to see what a good person she is now. I wonder why Ali wasn't in school once again?

dreamon

I see Dina hasn't given up pitching a siblings reality show about how a group of children and their adult subling spend their time in the absence of school, work or any other normal societal goals.

Delmar

@ilovegossip I don't know how they got these pics. Ali is homeschooled, has been for 3 years. Details of the home school program and her progress are unknown.

These are nice pictures and seem like they were meant to go out to the public. Michael wore a shirt that said The Whole Family.

Satan

Where I live kids are off from school since Wednesday for the Easter Holiday. Maybe Ali is as well. But who gives a rats ass. She'll follow her sisters footsteps and be doing cocaine in club bathrooms in no time

themare

Michael SHOULD be wearing a shirt that says, "I need a job"

themare

Oh, I get it now. Michael was wearing a shirt that said, "The Whole Family" and Ali was wearing a shirt that said, "Are Losers"

ilovegossip

Yes, delmar, I know she's home schooled. According to the New York homeschooling laws, she must put in 990 hours of homeschooling per year. I can't imagine how she accomplishes that with being at Coachella last Friday and now at Knott's Berry Farm yesterday and I'm sure court today. Let alone the couple of weeks she was in California last month for Lindsay's other court date.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments