U.S. Marines ROCK OUT To Britney In Afghanistan

4/22/2011 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

From the Halls of Montezuma ... to the shores of Tripoli ... they will fight our country's battles .... and then DANCE TO BRITNEY!!!!!
2011-0422_us_marines_hold_it_againstme

The proud U.S. Marines from 266 Rein and HMLA 169 got HELLA FUNKY for a self-produced music video they shot "somewhere deep in the heart of Afghanistan" ... inspired by the Britney Spears hit, "Hold It Against Me."

No word on when the video was shot -- but Britney herself has already seen it ... and blogged about it yesterday, "I am in LOVE with this ... I always knew our soldiers were fierce! Thanks for everything you guys do."

Ooh. Rah.

mrs t

who cares gay / straight - it was the BEST. god bless them all and bring them home alive... then we can all dance........

Ruth

OMG!!! This is the BEST video. AWESOME JOB!!!! Much love to you guys.

Oprah

Lmao.:)) I love it! Support our troops!

Nikki

I SO LOVE THIS. These guys are smokin hot. No doubt this production is better than Brit-Brits. Yeah, I'd do it!

jase

and don't ask don't tell is over. Your welcome.

Tee

Oo Rah!! This is AWESOME! I'll watch their music vids over anyone else's overproduced crap anyday.

Susan

Love it. You guys and girls should do some more videos. Thank-You for everything you do to keep us FREE. God Bless

kiki

HYSTERICAL!!! I TOTALLY ENJOYED THIS VIDEO. Good to see some people can serve our country and still have a good sense of humor about themselves. Ok now I need to watch this one more time...

Paranel

I love it. Absolutely funny. What a great clip. Please make more.

Webkikr

Very cool video. Nice to see they can take some fun time out to make something that everyone can enjoy, like the freedoms they protect.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

looks like some brits in the video too

Italia

Excellent! I loved it! It almost makes me want to cry when I see our young men and women so far from home and in harms way, but I'm glad they're having a good time and making the best of it. God Bless our troops!

mid

Much better than Britney! It is sad to see such young men and women out at war.

b

Now I know why we can't find Bin Laden.

Heidi

This is GREAT!!!!! LOVE our soldiers!!!!!

Anyone who hasn't seen the older ones done, they're on Youtube.. I love the one done to Kosovo/the Beach Boys; Lady Gaga & others.... Lots of these on Youtube done by our soldiers from all branches of the Military which are posted on Youtube....

GREAT JOB GUYS & THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!