U.S. Marines ROCK OUT To Britney In Afghanistan

4/22/2011 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

From the Halls of Montezuma ... to the shores of Tripoli ... they will fight our country's battles .... and then DANCE TO BRITNEY!!!!!
2011-0422_us_marines_hold_it_againstme

The proud U.S. Marines from 266 Rein and HMLA 169 got HELLA FUNKY for a self-produced music video they shot "somewhere deep in the heart of Afghanistan" ... inspired by the Britney Spears hit, "Hold It Against Me."

No word on when the video was shot -- but Britney herself has already seen it ... and blogged about it yesterday, "I am in LOVE with this ... I always knew our soldiers were fierce! Thanks for everything you guys do."

Ooh. Rah.

Superman

And BTW, since it's borrowed money that the military is using...the financial cost of the Iraq and Afghanistan occupations will be likely more than $3 trillion dollars by 2014.

Superman

oops, should be 2017 in last post.

kylee

all the haters on this page good God come on the only ones that looked gay was the blond chick

MikeR

Sadly they lip sync better then she does!! LOL

en Todo Momento!!

the camo is actually rainbow colored...i bet...fruitcakes much??!

squishpink

not a fan of the song, but that really gave me goosebumps. So often you are pushed into believing the military is this mechanical doomcloud. They are just kids doing their bit. It really pulled on my heart strings.

Strokadellic

Stupid as hell.

Strokadellic

Oh wait...I'm sorry...what I meant to say was....Blah blah freedom blah god bless blah blah blah support blah blah troops blah blah god bless blah blah fighting blah blah blah protect freedom blah blah blah, etc.

details

That was great. Wholesome entertainment, great way to blow off steam, music and the gym. Love our militry. God Bless your bravery and your ablilty to have fun in the midst of doing your jobs. I salute you.

hazeleyes946

Holy crap, they chose the most unattractive Marines. Brit, Marines don't appreciate being called soldiers. This video would only swing with the wing, freakin' POGs.

Carley

So happy to see marines having a good sense of humor and a little bit of fun. They certainly deserve it and we are all so grateful for what they do

Melissa

I have mixed feelings about all of you out there with your comments. It doesnt matter if we refer to them as Marines or Soilders, the point is that they are over there putting thier lives on the line, meanwhile, they are also trying to have a good time. Stop looking at all the negatives and focus on the fact that even though they are over there in a war zone, they still manage to have some fun.My dad died for this country, but I am not gonna sit here and worry about WHAT his title was, all that mattered is that he served for all of us, and ultimately DIED.

Tek

This is what happens when you let gays in the miliary.

Patti

LOVE THIS.... THANKS for all yall do!!!!

Matteo

It should go like this:
Hey, I am gay and a soldier..........