Oksana's Tape Expert Claims No Monkey Business

4/24/2011 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has gotten hold of Oksana Grigorieva's ammo in her war with Mel Gibson over whether her secret recordings were edited ... and O.G.'s expert claims they're the real deal.

0422_mel_gibson_doc_EX

TMZ has obtained a declaration Kent Gibson, a forensic audio expert who examined the 18 recordings from Oksana's computer -- 9 are voicemails from Mel and 9 are recorded conversations between Mel and Oksana.  By the way, check out the times the various calls were made -- interesting.

0422_mel_gibson_audio_tape_EX
In his declaration filed in the family law case and obtained by TMZ, Kent says, "In my professional opinion as a forensic audio examiner, I conclude that the recordings have not been modified, and can be considered authentic."

Oksana is pissed at Mel for saying the tapes were edited.  However, in Mel's interview with deadlinehollywood.com, when Mel talks about edited tapes, he appears to be referring to the tapes that were leaked in the media.  In other words, it's possible the recordings in Oksana's computer are pristine but they were later edited before going online.

1995 COMMENTS

1966.

Majestik

Sam 19 minutes ago Hi Majestik!
---------

Hi, Sam, my best buddy. Just came in, after the hockey game and guess what, my team kicked butt LOL.

1967.

Majestik

Sam about a minute ago Good! (Now I could say ABOUT TIME! :P)

ROFLMAO.

I'm here, I'm THRILLED my team too the third game score but my other team is doing THREE nothing, HEHEHEHEH. I love my teams.

1968.

Majestik

Wait, I'm sooo damn excited. Sigh.

Okay, here is my take on Hockey. Wahingston vs TB, WAshington was third best oversall, TB is a long scoring, low time team. TAMBA BY, (TB) is ahead three games, LOL. That is ONE of my favortie teams.

MY TEAM, Vancouver Canucks, they have freaked up. They won the first game, lost the SECOND, went into Nashville tonight and WE took that game, in overtime. We are ahead by 2, but we need to win a game in regulation with this Nashville team...grrr.

Philly flyers are freakin' up, and Detroit Red Wings need to get it together. My DREAM TEAM:

WEstern Conference final:

Vancouver, vs. Detroit.

Eastern Conference final:

Philly vs. Tampa Bay.

ROFLMAO.

1969.

azlee

I could be very wrong and I will be corrected if I am, I assure you.

gossip, as well as most of us, have our own opinion and that is good. Where I think gossip and a few others had a problem is where you agreed to something out of popularity instead of conviction.

I haven't seen many hit out of a true conviction, but not do the over the top thing.

I think even scotty wouldnt' have a problem as long as you really believe what you say, back it up with your opinion and stance but not just go with the flow and forget the facts as presented.

I must say the mafia thing I read, but didn't participate but it was interesting, some a bit far fetch in my opinion. Of course, I would have to eat crow if it came out in court that what was going on!

1970.

Majestik

ladies, and gents. I have to work in the morning, well have a great night. LOL

1971.

azlee

nite girl, me too soon

I worked for way too long last night.

1972.

Majestik

azlee less than a minute ago I could be very wrong and I will be corrected if I am, I assure you.

-----------

Az.

It's always about OUR opinion, the whole thing is, it's about TMZg's opinion too and guess what he doesn't agree with us, most of the time, that's his decision. I have NEVER, nor will ever, question his opinion. PRoblem is, with most of this room, his opinion was "NOT" the norm, so everyone attacked him. I don't care what his opinion is, I have my own, if he doesn't agree with me, it's all that, and a bag of chips. LOL. If I don't agree with him, so what, it's all that and a bag of chips? LOL

1973.

Majestik

Ira, the whole point is, we don't have the actuaa; facts we are getting, her facts, LOL. It/'s up to us, should we do si, follw what they say.

1974.

Majestik

SORRRRRRRRRRREYm

What I'm thinking, what I have on my entainmnt is all good, I didn't understand,,but this is all on a board, who eamiled, and who laid out the regular utopia?

1975.

Majestik

Um, what is the HYSTORY? What is the other dicussion. I want to know what I psoted it, them I want to know what others have posted
about us.

1976.

kelly

You have missed my point. But that is alright.

kelly81

1977.

realist

Hi Kelly, I think the exact quote was "you 'were' hitting me". Tells me this happened in the past.

1978.

kelly

My point is, if Baby Shaker was in her home recording Mel who was in Malibu, how did that get on the recording. She would have to be at Mels, not at home fearing for her life. So that had to be recorded when she was with him. That is my point.

Hi Realist.

kelly81

1979.

TMZgossip

c'mon Kelly
look at the whole convo
Oxy bitches that he was hitting her, 2 times, with a baby in her arms... and his response was "you were hitting me!!!"

1980.

kelly

Just forget about it.No one is getting my point. I thought someone would discuss something with me and not nit-pick about words.

kelly81

Previous 15 Comments | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments