'Dancing' Stars Try to Sing That 'Friday' Song

4/25/2011 4:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One month later ... and that "Friday" song refuses to wither and die -- but now the gang from "Dancing with the Stars" are trying their best to beat it to death with their own beatbox remix.
0425_friday_video_launch
0425_friday_video_launch
In order of appearance -- Chelsea Kane, Mark "The Beatmaster" Ballas, Lil Romeo, Chelsea Hightower ... and "Idol" castoff Pia Toscano.

Side note -- for the love of all that's holy, please turn your iPhones to the SIDE when recording videos.

IsIAreIsMe

They were playing that song at a clothing store I was at Yesterday. I didn't buy anything.

CD

why are people still paying attention to this pia chick? she seems way too into herself, the fame has gone to her head, yet she isnt that famous. she got kicked off of american idol because she had no stage presence at all! the only reason shes getting this gig is cause shes ****ing mark ballas. she needs to go away.

miabella29

It's better than that stupid Will Smith... er... WillOW Smith song.

Tracee

America got it right by kicking off that Pia chick. Hopefully America will get it right again by kicking off that Chelsea chick that dances with Mark. My eardrums hurt now, Im going to lay down.

kickaboo

I rather vote for those who don't fame-ho on tmz constantly. cough, Mark.

LDSC

It's even worse now that Pia Toscano is dancing or whatever she's trying to do!!!!!!!!!!! So whenever any of the dancers has a girlfriend/boyfriend they are going to go on DWTS?? I'm not even going to watch the episode with Pia on it........sorry I know this is going way off subject but I really can't stand Pia!!!!!!

db

fahQ losers! amazing that the idiot-dancers on that show believe that the public wants even more of them. better hurry before clock strikes midnight...then, it's back to arthur murray teaching the elderly to dance. and, that goes for the fool reject from am. idol. your 15 mins is up! don't fight it...just go off into that good night already.

Sarcia

Interesting! I still say it's a catchy song, I like it.

Rebecca Black ROCKS!!!!

nizzy

i acctually liked it but pia was just trying to act cool and was'nt even singing i give them props for doing it

Hisjules

test

Muppet

So many people claim the song is terrible, this just proves it's quite a catchy little tune. Look how many people are singing it. Rebecca Black has nothing to be ashamed of with this song. It's fun and I think that's why people like it.

Areader

It amazes me how people on these comment boards cannot recognize talent when they see it! I've come to this conclusion, it must be because they are unhappy in their own lives and this causes them to lash out at others here such as Pia Toscano, Mark Ballas, Chelsea Kane, Lindsay Lohan, Britney when she was spiraling out of control. Get happy people, life is a beautiful gift from God!

JLo on Steroids

Pia Toscano, F|_|cking her way to the top. If mark wasnt trying to use her as a BEARD he would have said NO WAY to her using him to further her non existent music career.

JLo on Steroids

@LDSC, finally someone with sense. I completely agree with you!

Vera

Hahaha, that was so cute! Loved it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments